Any other game??

Parv Kerman

Lately, it's been KSP when I can squeeze in the time, but also many others, depending on my mood.  Fallout 4, Dragon Age Inquisition, The Witcher 2 (haven't finished it yet and W3 is also on my hard drive), Deus Ex, Homeworld, Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak, Pharoah, Baldur's Gate, Skyrim, Oblivion, Morrowind.

Also, my housemate has finally worn me down and I've been playing around a bit in Dungeons and Dragons Online with her and my daughter.  I NEVER play online games, so this was a big change for me, and as long as I don't have to deal with people I don't know, I guess I'm okay with it.

I've been avoiding KSP lately because everything I want to get done in it is a little too close to work. Didn't much get in to Fallout 4, so a lot of my gaming time has gone back to FTL, although I did spend a lot of time lost in Stardew Valley recently.

I have three younger brothers spread across half of Australia, and we keep in touch by playing multiplayer games together. The games we play vary; Minecraft, Project Zomboid and L4D are perennial favourites. But there's also more obscure stuff like Widelands.

Plenty. Been playing Europa Universalis IV lately, just finished my first save though so will give it a rest. Loads of hours in Cities: Skylines. And lots on my 3DS, nearly finished Super Mystery Dungeon and got a Mario & Luigi game waiting to be started.

For a long time KSP killed all other games, but over the last year I've been dabbling in some others.  EliteDangerous was great for a while, but after reaching a certain point it started becoming really repetitive (and I broke my joystick on it!).  I play CS:GO from time to time, mostly just to keep my aim in. Last year I re-played System Shock 2 with some graphics mods, seriously still a great game!  Was also re-playing DeusX human revolution, but stopped when the KSP pre-release came out (but I'm really looking forward to the next DeusX!) 
Recently I discovered another early access game; GRIP, it's the spiritual successor to Rollcage which I used to love back in the day. It's pretty good, but only as 3 tracks and 2 car types currently, but great for a quick burst of speed! 

4 hours ago, stibbons said:

Didn't much get in to Fallout 4, so a lot of my gaming time has gone back to FTL,

You are the first person outside the FTL forum I have seen that also plays FTL, (other than the YTers) :D

For me I have been playing:

Universe Sandbox2,

Warhammer 40K Dawn Of War,

Shadowrun Dragonfall (I completed Returns a month ago),

Valkyria Chronicles, 

Terraria,

SAS Zombie Assault 4,

I haven't played FTL in a while, but I will play it when I get back to working on Faster Than Lunch (a mod I am making for FTL),

Civ 5,

Cortex Command (it's a great game, I am also working on a mod for it),

TubeTycoon.

I think that's all :D

Edited by CAKE99
That took me 13 minutes to write XD

when i not diging in KSP logs, mods or pretend play KSP :confused::cool::confused: i am lurk in diferite game depend by mood Tom Clancy's The Division, World of Warships, Diablo 3, WoW, Fractured Space, Star Wars - The Old Republic, Hots or what ever i fell like on that day or moment

I play many other games, but never at the same time as KSP. If I started playing KSP then it entirely consumes my gaming life until I stop playing it, at which point I don't play it for many many months. Then I start playing it again and the cycle repeats :o

It's mostly KSP but I do have a few idle games that I check into and edit as needed.  I also play endless sky(was free on steam) when I need a little break from my Kerbals or if I only have half an hour or less to play something

• 1 month later...

I really like Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod and Goat Simulator for games on my Computer, however when It comes to console games I really like playing Nintendo games such as Zelda or Mario, but back when I had a PC I was addicted to Microsoft Flight Simulator X (I was good on takeoff, but was the worst at landing.) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.