Dres Peace Pact

As many of you have noticed, there is an ongoing discussion of whether "Dres Exists" or "Does anyone even care about Dres?" As you also may have noticed, many people have found these petty arguments quite annoying. So therefore, you now have the chance to end this once and for all. By signing your name down below here, you will agree to the following terms:

• Dres is a real celestial body.
  • You can show any amount of Love to it as you so please.
  • Pro or Anti-Dres Propaganda is strictly prohibited.
  • Mission reports about missions to Dres are not considered Pro-Dres Propaganda.
  • Mods that improve Dres or add moons are not considered Pro-Dres Propaganda.

When 500 posts on this thread are reached, I request this thread be locked. Until then, sign away!

@LetsGoToMars! 

maxresdefault.jpg

Any request to change the terms of the petition can be submitted here.

Edited by LetsGoToMars!

Maybe stop RPing over this everywhere in the forums and people will stop arguing ?

(Also, I don't agree to anything by commenting, I don't care)

Edited by Gaarst

I don't care what people think of Dres, as long as they're not bragging about their position everywhere on the forums. My only request is that people stop starting pointless arguments everywhere; it detracts from the point of the thread(s), and often leads to very silly and stubborn remarks in size-72 font which makes it even more annoying and hard to read the thread.

Please don't role-play.  The forum guidelines expressly forbid it.

If you enjoy going to Dres, and would like to find interesting things to do with it, feel free to post here, the same as you would about any content in KSP.  But don't role-play.  Anything that's written from a point of view as if you are a Kerbal, inhabiting the Kerbal universe, and going to Dres as a real place, is role-playing.  Don't do it.

This is a place to discuss a game, not to pretend you're someone.

Thank you for your understanding.