Screenshots Re-Imagined [GROUP THINGY NOW]

HazelPine

17 hours ago, DeltaDizzy said:

Yes

Image is done. Feel free to copy it to your computer. It is not mine anymore. :D 

Pod... Picture for DeltaDizzy on the KSP forums.

@Pine, if you could add this to the homepage as my first contributor image, it would be great. :wink: 

2 hours ago, nascarlaser1 said:

Can someone take a look at this photo?

I don't care if its photo shopped or drawn.

thxs!

http://imgur.com/a/9pvVJ

What type of effects would you like? I'll do it for you. 

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

@Lo Var Lachland the images are nice, however, impossible. :D 

On each screenshot you have edited, the lighting and shadows are not right in reference to the star placement. Often drawing toward the light instead of away. 

Not hating, just constructive criticism :) 

Looking forward to more!

3 minutes ago, Galileo said:

@Lo Var Lachland the images are nice, however, impossible. :D 

On each screenshot you have edited, the lighting and shadows are not right in reference to the star placement. Often drawing toward the light instead of away. 

Not hating, just constructive criticism :) 

Looking forward to more!

I'm aware, but I have no clue how to move an "effect." I think I'll take the effect over to Kirta, and use it there. :P 

12 minutes ago, nascarlaser1 said:

any. surprise me :D.

Here's one. A little strange, but... :sticktongue:

Kerbal on EVA version 1

2 minutes ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

I'm aware, but I have no clue how to move an "effect." I think I'll take the effect over to Kirta, and use it there. :P 

Well, in those particular screenshots, you wouldn't be able to see a sun flare. They do look cool though. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by move an effect? If you want some tips for photoshop, let me know. I teach adobe at the art institute :) 

Edited by Galileo

Just now, Lo Var Lachland said:

I know, right? I know you have a sun-flare pack, but can you open them up as an image from inside the mod?

If you go into the zip,the images are all in PNG format, so you can open them and use them 

1 hour ago, Galileo said:

I don't care. Don't need credit :) enjoy!

Thanks much man! :D 

On 3/4/2017 at 8:29 PM, qzgy said:

I noticed there are lots of requests. Sorry for adding another.

Hide contents

zNc56Ws.png

I'll do that one. 

EDIT: 

Done! I made it a bit more cartoony and added a shadow. 

SSTO orbit

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

1 minute ago, DeltaDizzy said:

@Pine

I was wondering, what brush do you use in Krita?

-snip-

I normally use this inking brush, which I find has a pretty nice range of thickness which is nice with my tablet. 

OEcHsB6.png

Not sure if it comes with Krita normally or not, since I've installed a couple brush packs already in my instance.

You mentioned you used a trackpad for that (rather good) start of a drawing, which sounds hard enough as is. If I may suggest something that could make your life a bit easier, there's a brush stabiliser option in one of the side tabs, which should help you a bit with the mouse shaking around, which I imagine is not really in anyone's control when using a trackpad. 

Hope that helps! 

@DeltaDizzy, I'm not sure what brush pack it's from, but this one I know has a couple that work in the exact same way, and comes with a bunch of goodies. As for stabilizer distance, I'd personally set it to something not too far from where the brush actually draws, otherwise it might end up feeling disconnected. I guess you really just have to fiddle around with it until you find a good distance that works for you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.