Post Your Current Wallpaper

MDZhB

Great thread, beautiful pictures!

My wallpaper changes every 15 minutes, showing a random picture from a selection of my most memorable vacation / travel photos.

The current one is a very poorly cropped photo of my right hiking boot - only the tip of it is visible at the very bottom. I wasn't even hiking when I took the picture...

XgrcWYs.jpg

For the last seven months : 

2582766.jpg?v=v20

Taken at Prague Ruzyne in 83'. That good old Tu-134A3 of CSA was shamefully scrapped in 92'. I just have seen Tu-134 twice in my life and W-O-W, that music the Soloviev D-30 were producing at take-off.

I have somewhere close to 10,000 wallpapers total, with about 9K* not in use.  The rest randomly change out every 60 seconds and consist of many different things - an albino peacock (gorgeous 4k photo), other people's 3D model work for Babylon 5, Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, original sci-fi 3D art, my own 3D models for the Honorverse book series, anime (Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Akira, FMA: Brotherhood, Witchblade), manga (Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Akira, Freezing, Sekirei, Beck (Mongolian Chop Squad), Claymore, and others that I'm not sure where they are from), Rush, Babymetal, screenshots from Skyrim, wallpapers from Pillars of Eternity, a few screenies folks here have posted over the couple years I've been registered here, screenshots and wallpapers from Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and various nice nature and space photos I've found here and there over the years.

*The 9000 I don't have on rotation are mostly from my days of living alone and are (non-nude) Japanese gravure models.  Now that my computer is out where everyone in the house can see it, including my daughter, I pulled those out of rotation.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.