Please fix the texture on the size 0 decoupler...

The TR-2V Stack Decoupler has had it's texture offset for a while...

If you don't know what I mean, boot up your game and place one for yourself.

The arrow is not centered.

If you want it centered you must turn in one tick.

This has been bothering me for a while I just wanted to mention this.

Edited by MacLeod-Industries

2 hours ago, Alshain said:

Centered with what?  It's round.

The texture is misaligned with the... whichever axis. Here's a picture.

75dfbe7425.png

Edited by Guest

Patch 1.3: Decoupler Fixing

Hey guys! We noticed that our commuinity wants all arrows and decoupler positioning fixed! So now we're making 1.3, to directly identify and fix this issue. No bug fixes, no updates, no features, only decouplers!

Beginning to SQUAD's devnote the week after 1.2 comes out.

5 hours ago, String Witch said:

75dfbe7425.png

I see, well on the list of important things that need doing.  I would say this falls below adding (other) alien species rofl.  I mean, really?

1 hour ago, Alshain said:

I see, well on the list of important things that need doing.  I would say this falls below adding (other) alien species rofl.  I mean, really?

It does also come in at the bottom of the list in terms of effort required to fix it, though.

55 minutes ago, String Witch said:

It does also come in at the bottom of the list in terms of effort required to fix it, though.

You are assuming it is broken and not how it was intended.  It's very Kerbal for things to be imperfect.

It's bugged me, too. Either line it up at 90 degrees like the others, or else give it an orientation-neutral texture like the stack separators.

For folks whom this really bothers, you can fix it with a snippet of ModuleManager config to adjust the rotation.

11 hours ago, Alshain said:

You are assuming it is broken and not how it was intended.  It's very Kerbal for things to be imperfect.

Well... when my Kerbals are imperfect...

I lock them in a space prison >:)

That is what happened to Jeb...

On another note... Why is the Rockomax decoupler so big? I almost always use the stack separator, just because it is much smaller.

18 hours ago, String Witch said:

75dfbe7425.png

What mods are you using? it looks like it adds some nice size 3 parts that are needed.

4 hours ago, MacLeod-Industries said:

What mods are you using? it looks like it adds some nice size 3 parts that are needed.

I'm using... too many mods to list, haha. But that skeletal adapter is from Near Future Construction by Nertea.

5 hours ago, MacLeod-Industries said:

Well... when my Kerbals are imperfect...

I lock them in a space prison >:)

That is what happened to Jeb...

On another note... Why is the Rockomax decoupler so big? I almost always use the stack separator, just because it is much smaller.

Umm, all Kerbals are imperfect.  Their eyes are different sizes, the right eye is always larger than the left.  Did you not know this?  I may not be doing you any favors by telling you rofl :wink:

Edited by Alshain

18 hours ago, Snark said:

For folks whom this really bothers, you can fix it with a snippet of ModuleManager config to adjust the rotation.

I actually looked into that and cannot find anything related to textures in the config for the part.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.