Who can make the best planes in KSP

If anyone out there that can build planes really well,I give you a challenge try to build the B29 superbomber,The spitfire and the BF109 e4 if you want you can use any mod but you got to build it your self and put a screenshot of it here here are some of mine

The B29 Super Bomber (british version I used firespitter mod with my own textures)

kBX6cyw.png

the B-29 was called the Superfortress, not the Superbomber.

The name is a reference to being the replacement for the B-17 Flying fortress

The B-52 continued this "fortress" naming convention with the name Stratofortress (I guess referencing a higher service ceiling)

They were a little bit more creative with the names for their bombers than just calling it a "superbomber"

6 hours ago, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

If anyone out there that can build planes really well,I give you a challenge try to build the B29 superbomber,The spitfire and the BF109 e4

The best old timey replica planes I have seen are made by @RixKillian Check out his thread here:

On 7/11/2016 at 4:13 AM, pTrevTrevs said:

@Columbia has all three.

Yay, special mention!

Here's my Spitfire Mk Vb -- 

DZ9oG8a.png

This Bf 109 E-4 doesn't have a download link yet (though I do have a G-6 variant..)

Q4imxGy.png

This B-29's something I haven't showed yet; It's a total rebuild of my older one, has a few more parts, and as you can probably tell, it's incomplete; No turrets, tail gunners or such.

Dropping ordnance.

aIbTM7T.png

Edited by Columbia

On 7/12/2016 at 7:10 PM, Columbia said:

Yay, special mention!

Here's my Spitfire Mk Vb -- 

DZ9oG8a.png

This Bf 109 E-4 doesn't have a download link yet (though I do have a G-6 variant..)

Q4imxGy.png

This B-29's something I haven't showed yet; It's a total rebuild of my older one, has a few more parts, and as you can probably tell, it's incomplete; No turrets, tail gunners or such.

Dropping ordnance.

aIbTM7T.png

Good job good stock B29 and other stuff

17 hours ago, Raptor9 said:

That's one way to drop your used aluminum cans at the recycling center... :sticktongue:

I didn't say it was deadly ordinance. :wink:

Just now, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

Good job good stock B29 and other stuff

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Columbia said:

I didn't say it was deadly ordinance. :wink:

Thank you!

Your welcome here are mine creations JUST IGNORE THE NAME! This is the B29 Bomber ready to launch and drop Fat Man Bomb.

xADSOSY.png

And The B29 Bomber Have dropped the Fat Man

B29 Bomber Dropping Fat Man Bomb

dude you there?

Here's my B-29 Superfortress Work-in-progress, I'm building it as close as possible to the real one with the dimensions. It's a bit bland at the moment though

Edited by MajaeV
I changed the embedded imgur album.

4 hours ago, MajaeV said:

Here's my B-29 Superfortress Work-in-progress, I'm building it as close as possible to the real one with the dimensions. It's a bit bland at the moment though

Ok Really good job there good detailing

7 hours ago, MajaeV said:

Wouldn't KAX radials be much more similar to the IRL one?  I am sure b-29s did not use turboprops.

Why wasn't this the who can make the best helicopter thread? All I have is what was a good b52 replica from several ksp versions ago. Azimech already posted here anyways though. Cool planes everyone!

2 hours ago, Rath said:

Wouldn't KAX radials be much more similar to the IRL one?  I am sure b-29s did not use turboprops.

You're right, it didn't use turboprops but none of the other propellers are 4 bladed. Maybe I'll switch to a double radial prop per engine but for now they're just place holders :) Also because there's already over 150 parts on this plane it weighs in at over 100 tons, so the radials might be too weak :D

Also, this ain't the B-29 but it's another bomber I'm working on. Next step on this Tu-95 is to make the rudder closer to the size of the real one :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.