[ASC-IV] Air Superiority Challenge - King of the Hill (BDArmory 4v4 AI Duels: WW2 Theme)

18 hours ago, JollyGreenGI said:

Huh? You're launching on full throttle then limiting when it starts?

I am launching on no Junos for the H and L variants then when it starts I am going to activate the Junos.

Edited by Wildcat111

I can tell you about the first round. The round was between @GDJ's Kraken Mk.1 and @epicman81's P-18 Falcon. The video has been taken, but please be patient because I am putting together the video. There is some blurry parts in the video because I used Microsoft LifeCam instead of Quicktime because Quicktime did not worl for me.

2 hours ago, Wildcat111 said:

I can tell you about the first round. The round was between @GDJ's Kraken Mk.1 and @epicman81's P-18 Falcon. The video has been taken, but please be patient because I am putting together the video. There is some blurry parts in the video because I used Microsoft LifeCam instead of Quicktime because Quicktime did not worl for me.

Google Open Broadcaster Software and download it ... It's free and does everything you need to record battles

Using a webcam to record video doesn't give that great of quality and generally isn't worth watching

20 hours ago, DoctorDavinci said:

Google Open Broadcaster Software and download it ... It's free and does everything you need to record battles

Using a webcam to record video doesn't give that great of quality and generally isn't worth watching

Okay, will give it a go.

3 hours ago, GDJ said:

And.......how's it going?

Good. Just need to learn how to use OBS because when I record, the screen is black. @DoctorDavinci how do I use OBS recording? When I press record, does it record the screen? Today is part of a Thanksgiving long weekend, so posting the video shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Wildcat111

1 hour ago, Wildcat111 said:

Good. Just need to learn how to use OBS because when I record, the screen is black. @DoctorDavinci how do I use OBS recording? When I press record, does it record the screen? Today is part of a Thanksgiving long weekend, so posting the video shouldn't be a problem.

Yes, OBS records the screen but you have to set it up ... I suggest using Google

Look for 'OBS Tutorial' or 'Setting up OBS' and you should find the info you need

19 minutes ago, DoctorDavinci said:

Yes, OBS records the screen but you have to set it up ... I suggest using Google

Look for 'OBS Tutorial' or 'Setting up OBS' and you should find the info you need

OK, thanks.

The first match has ended!

Tagging @GDJ and @epicman81 to let them know. Was this like watching lions hunting their prey or something? In the other failed attempts at filming, the AVROs liked to shoot the guns off the Falcons.

Edited by Wildcat111

1) Nice filming. Looks like you did alot of studying in a short time Wildcat, so kudos to your work. You might want to drop the graphics down to minimum on the terrain to help out with the FPS, but no complaints really.

2) Thanks to Epicman81 for the battle. Appreciate it!

3) The Kraken MK2's are scarier (at least on my computer).

Edited by GDJ

2 hours ago, GDJ said:

You might want to drop the graphics down to minimum on the terrain to help out with the FPS, but no complaints really.

The game was running just fine on the computer, but when I looked at the video, it was like a drugged turtle swimming through a tarpit in some parts.

8 minutes ago, Wildcat111 said:

The game was running just fine on the computer, but when I looked at the video, it was like a drugged turtle swimming through a tarpit in some parts.

I've run into that as well with Quicktime, so I don't think it's your computer. My guess is that the Video Capture software is grabbing every 3 frames.
Try to free up some resources the KSP end. It may help, it may not. 

Like I said, I don't have any complaints so far. If all the video is like what you put up it will be more than sufficient.

4 minutes ago, GDJ said:

I've run into that as well with Quicktime, so I don't think it's your computer. My guess is that the Video Capture software is grabbing every 3 frames.
Try to free up some resources the KSP end. It may help, it may not.

Ok, I'll try.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.