[1.4.2] Kerbal Space Transport System

-MM-

17 minutes ago, blackshadows said:

@linuxgurugamer or @Dave93

I came across this mod and this thread about a week ago and it's exactly what I've always needed for KSP.  I know there are a ton of mods needing attention right now.  So, I'd be happy to lend my testing services if there was anything I could help with.  Thanks!

I’m waiting on @Dave93 to respond to a PM.  If he decides to not go ahead, then I will, but I have to finish my bug hunt and then finish the mod updates before I do a full adoption

10 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I’m waiting on @Dave93 to respond to a PM.  If he decides to not go ahead, then I will, but I have to finish my bug hunt and then finish the mod updates before I do a full adoption

can you please make an unofficial release till then? this mod is essential for me...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

I haven't been able to attend to this mod lately and I would like to let you know that  linuxgurugamer will adopt the "Kerbal Space Transport System" mod from now on.
If a moderator reads this, please close this thread if linuxgurugamer asks you to do so, so that he can tend to this mod from a new thread.

Thank you all for your support and keep on launching.

• 2 weeks later...