CANCELED

Kerbal Nerd123

3 hours ago, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

thing like it's name will be like Firespitter World War 2 Ad on

It's barely an add-on if you just recolor some wings and fuselage parts. That's what Kerbpaint is for.

3 hours ago, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

Did Old firespitter had Like bf109 and A6m zero wings? 

These don't look anywhere close to 109 wings.

Image result for bf 109 blueprints

All the planes just share a same recolored wing.

17 hours ago, NotAnAimbot said:

It's barely an add-on if you just recolor some wings and fuselage parts. That's what Kerbpaint is for.

These don't look anywhere close to 109 wings.

Image result for bf 109 blueprints

All the planes just share a same recolored wing.

First of all do you think my mod just re-color every thing? If you did thought like that, just think again

I don't get why people try and pass off work from someone else as their own. This is just another case of someone trying to be a "modder" by ripping off another modder's work. I'm aware that Snjo said you could use the models, but that was after you already claimed the work as your own. Pretty gross, @Kerbal Nerd123

2 minutes ago, nebuchadnezzar said:

I don't get why people try and pass off work from someone else as their own. This is just another case of someone trying to be a "modder" by ripping off another modder's work. I'm aware that Snjo said you could use the models, but that was after you already claimed the work as your own. Pretty gross, @Kerbal Nerd123

I will cancel this and try to make my own models.The reason i used Snjo's firespitter models is because i'm horrible at making models,I'm litarally the worst

On 11/21/2016 at 10:26 PM, tetryds said:

Yes it's me, thanks for the heads up, @TangerineSedge.

@Kerbal Nerd123, I believe that AviatorArsenal was only used to display the airplanes with weapons, but bear in mind that all parts meshes, textures and code are under an All Rights Reserved license, meaning that you can be legally sued for distributing them without a permission, which you currently do not have (and which I don't plan on giving unless there is a really good reason for that).

You can however change the parts via module manager configs without any problems if you wish.

But I will not allow redistribution under any circumstance, so you will have to link to my own download mirrors if they are indirectly required by your mod.

Wait do you mean you can change the model's shape in the config? I know how to change the size but can you change the shape?

On 25.11.2016 at 8:08 AM, nebuchadnezzar said:

I agree. In general, Very many are copying here are a lot of space concepte as eg. SpaceX. - nasa etc.

Although the creation of own space travel concepts can lead to very interesting solutions. 

Well, perhaps, here is also the low average age ... 

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

36 minutes ago, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

I just said CAN YOU CHANGE THE GOD DAMN SHAPE OF THE MODEL IN THE CONFIG?

And @tetryds just answered that question.

A small word of advice: If you expect ANYBODY to give you even the slightest amount of help you might want to moderate your temper. Cursing and swearing won't do you any good. Instead people will tell you to shove your mod 'where the sun won't shine' and move on to more interesting idea's.

1 hour ago, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

I just said CAN YOU CHANGE THE GOD DAMN SHAPE OF THE MODEL IN THE CONFIG?

No. You can change the scale of the model (as you've discovered), you can change node placement, you can change masses and resources and that sort of thing. You can change to another model, but you can't make changes *to* an existing model.

And yes, you should definitely tone down your posting style if you are going to fit in well in this community.

49 minutes ago, Tex_NL said:

4 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

5 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

No. You can change the scale of the model (as you've discovered), you can change node placement, you can change masses and resources and that sort of thing. You can change to another model, but you can't make changes *to* an existing model.

And yes, you should definitely tone down your posting style if you are going to fit in well in this community.

I got a little mad because he said something else with a different meaning to it so yeah sorry about that.Anyways, by node place mean you mean like where the part can like attach to an another part? Ok, when in engines how do you change the amount of resources it takes per second? 

14 minutes ago, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

Anyways,  by node place mean you mean like where the part can like attach to an another part? Ok, when in engines how do you change the amount of resources it takes per second? 

Yes, nodes are where parts attach to each other. And you can look in the config for any existing engine in the game, or in the game's wiki, to see how to use the resource use parameters.

1 minute ago, monstah said:

Yes, nodes are where parts attach to each other. And you can look in the config for any existing engine in the game, or in the game's wiki, to see how to use the resource use parameters.

But how do you change an engine's resource that's taking per second?

10 minutes ago, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

But how do you change an engine's resource that's taking per second?

Resources/sec is derived from the specific impulse and thrust. Thrust/(Isp*9.81)=resources per second. Units are kN for thrust, seconds for Isp, and tons/second for resource flow rate.

7 hours ago, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

First of all do you think my mod just re-color every thing? If you did thought like that, just think again

7 hours ago, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

I will cancel this and try to make my own models.The reason i used Snjo's firespitter models is because i'm horrible at making models,I'm litarally the worst

well did you make them or not?

18 hours ago, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

Yes, pretty much.The cockpits, oblong fuselage and tail control surfaces are the same. The tails are a recolored version of the biplane tail. the engines are all the same, except for the cylinder that is the "A6M Zero"'s engine. The bomber parts, engines and wings are exactly the same as Firespitter. You didn't even change the decal with sjno on it for the cockpit. The only original part seems to be the wing, but all your five wings are simply recolors of the same model. That's the only original contribution you've made. If you'd like to deny any of what I'm saying, go look at videos of Firespitter before doing so.

I didn't like Firespitter only having a Spitfire wing, but this is just ten times more awful, if not more.

Edited by sjwt
removed obfuscated swaring

5 hours ago, NotAnAimbot said:

Yes, pretty much.The cockpits, oblong fuselage and tail control surfaces are the same. The tails are a recolored version of the biplane tail. the engines are all the same, except for the cylinder that is the "A6M Zero"'s engine. The bomber parts, engines and wings are exactly the same as Firespitter. You didn't even change the decal with sjno on it for the cockpit. The only original part seems to be the wing, but all your five wings are simply recolors of the same model. That's the only original contribution you've made. If you'd like to deny any of what I'm saying, go look at videos of Firespitter before doing so.

I didn't like Firespitter only having a Spitfire wing, but this is just ten times more awful, if not more.

First of all: The wings have fuel in them. I'm surprised you didn't discover it in the screenshots

Second: The Fighter wing's sizes are different

Third: The wings Crash Tolerance is Much more higher speed and also its Max Temperature is also higher to.The reason for it is because these parts  are for warfare only with BDArmory + AviationAresenal.

Fourth: The Wing's Aerodynamic lift is also different because i got to balance it due to the fighter wings a much smaller.

Fifth: The Engines thrust is also different to

I have screenshots of it to prove it

e5X7AKD.png

RgKNAk0.png

iHKxHj7.png

I think that there is a lot of miscommunication going on here, especially regarding the purpose of the mod.

I believe that since permission to redistribute and moify firespitter parts was given by Snjo this mod is pretty valid, just like any other.

And just like any other mod I think that if someone doesn't like it and can't provide good criticism then simply don't download it when it releases.

Retexturing and redistributing parts isn't the best modding option out there, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

Maybe it's only that our fellow Kerbal Nerd123 wasn't fully aware of what it meant to redistribute things but it's all good now.

@Kerbal Nerd123 best wishes for your mod.

I think it's a good idea to state on the OP that the mod contains recycled firespitter parts, just to make sure.

2 hours ago, NotAnAimbot said:

Deleted reply. I might use this mod to relive the old Firespitter, but I won't consider it one completely made by you.

I Agree it's not a compete made by me

2 hours ago, NotAnAimbot said:

Deleted reply. I might use this mod to relive the old Firespitter, but I won't consider it one completely made by you.

I Agree it's not a compete made my me

13 minutes ago, nebuchadnezzar said:

@tetryds for me, the issue is @Kerbal Nerd123 was claiming the parts as their own, and only fessed up to stealing the models after being called out. Regardless of being giving permission (after the fact) it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

I'm not even trying to claim it as my own

2 hours ago, tetryds said:

I think that there is a lot of miscommunication going on here, especially regarding the purpose of the mod.

I believe that since permission to redistribute and moify firespitter parts was given by Snjo this mod is pretty valid, just like any other.

And just like any other mod I think that if someone doesn't like it and can't provide good criticism then simply don't download it when it releases.

Retexturing and redistributing parts isn't the best modding option out there, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

Maybe it's only that our fellow Kerbal Nerd123 wasn't fully aware of what it meant to redistribute things but it's all good now.

@Kerbal Nerd123 best wishes for your mod.

I think it's a good idea to state on the OP that the mod contains recycled firespitter parts, just to make sure.

What are you trying to say here?

Edited by Kerbal Nerd123
Mistakes were made

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.