Mission idea: Kerbal Dakar 2017

Triop

3 minutes ago, Triop said:

Yes, wait, no ?

I'm sure some panda will come in pretty soon explaining this.... :lol:

KungFu master, that panda :wink:

just at a friendly reminder: you OK'd a previous potential entry that was a hovercraft. It was apparently all stock, and actually made contact with the ground using sideways M1 wheels.

So the hovercraft may have actually been a "grind the ground like R. Kelly" craft...

Just now, DrunkenKerbalnaut said:

KungFu master, that panda :wink:

just at a friendly reminder: you OK'd a previous potential entry that was a hovercraft. It was apparently all stock, and actually made contact with the ground using sideways M1 wheels.

So the hovercraft may have actually been a "grind the ground like R. Kelly" craft...

I want to give Kerbal Foundries a bit of publicity and hopefully boost the devs' morale. I think the best way to do that is with the ever-recognizable hoverpads. Okay or no?

5 minutes ago, Fireheart318 said:

I want to give Kerbal Foundries a bit of publicity and hopefully boost the devs' morale. I think the best way to do that is with the ever-recognizable hoverpads. Okay or no?

I probably should have kept my mouth shut :D  

As I'm not Triop, my response was just supposed to be informative. Maybe a little sarcastic.

I'm sure the hovercraft parts are the bees knees, but I've never seen a hovercraft in the Dakar rally. Make a rover and come trash the hills with us, and maybe consider hosting a hovercraft race? I can think of a few people here that would join in on the fun. 

1 minute ago, Slam_Jones said:

Uh oh I'm getting a reputation... *Ducks out of the room*

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Fireheart318 said:

Well, if you make it all stages, fear and square, with a hovercraft I will marry you, how's that ?

:lol:

Go ahead, it's about how you want to experience the KD2017.

btw, tanks are populair to @DoctorDavinci, maybe you can combine the concept ?

Just messing around :lol: don't take things to seriously, you will be fine.

5 minutes ago, Cupcake... said:

Would something like this do the job?

Cupcake...

I don't know, they say stage 2 and 3 are a deathtrap...

Welcome on board dude, love your micro machines.

42 minutes ago, Cupcake... said:

gSdxDbD.jpg

Would something like this do the job?

Cupcake...

If you can keep it alive through six stages then heck yes!  I would recommend a roll cage but hey you are probably a better driver than I am! :P

Classy and simplistic... Classic cupcake :)

Can't wait to see your runs! :D

Edited by Slam_Jones

7 minutes ago, Slam_Jones said:

If you can keep it alive through six stages then heck yes!

Classy and simplistic... Classic cupcake :)

Can't wait to see your runs! :D

He can do it, see, he even didn't gave his Kerbals helmets (or rollcage)...Now that's confidence. :lol:

Edited by Triop