[0.17] RedStar co-op Airplane parts v0.4.1

vvaris

Slowly but steadily nearing the next release, today we went out with Siddrin Kerman to test out the ejection seat in the wilderness. He was pleased that the new suit cut down mosquito bites about 73% but complained that breathing was little hard and that flight mask smelled funky. He also disliked the texture of the suit and requested that we would add a pink color option. The new release will come after we have made some modifications. :)

Hey vvaris I'd like to be a Test Pilot. I've been playing the game for a while now and understand pretty much all of the mechanics of the game. I also Have experience in 3d modeling with 3dsMax and some in texturing.I have messed around in making my own parts before, but never released anything on the forums, only parts I've used myself. I don't have much about the coding yet, but I'm working on learning it.

Slowly but steadily nearing the next release, today we went out with Siddrin Kerman to test out the ejection seat in the wilderness. He was pleased that the new suit cut down mosquito bites about 73% but complained that breathing was little hard and that flight mask smelled funky. He also disliked the texture of the suit and requested that we would add a pink color option. The new release will come after we have made some modifications. :)

That suit is awesome! Just needs Textures!

Any news? Update State?

Nearly there :) Parts are soon going to the test pilots to see if everything is ok, next release after that. I haven't replied to all testers yet who send me messages but all who signed up are going to get the test pack.

First of all, great mod pack!

But when I added the parts it somehow overwrote some original parts which ended up breaking all my other ships. :)

Hmm, That shouldn't be possible. What parts are reported missing?

Hmm, That shouldn't be possible. What parts are reported missing?

Well the spaceplane variant of ASAS, Delta wing, some canards and a couple more pieces... I'm no newbie with installing mods, I did all right. I'm sure there's just some conflict between another mod or something.

once again, nice parts. ^^

Well the spaceplane variant of ASAS, Delta wing, some canards and a couple more pieces... I'm no newbie with installing mods, I did all right. I'm sure there's just some conflict between another mod or something.

once again, nice parts. ^^

It shouldn't be my mod since its working alright here. If you installed the previous mod version v0.2, and built a craft using it, then install mod version v0.3, then those crafts can be broken. But my mod shouldn't never overwrite default parts, they have unique names. Check you parts folder to see if you moved those folders accidentally somewhere.

There is a graphical bug that has been here since the beginning of this pack - the bottoms of the ejection seat's adapters for the ejection boosters.

Not sure if this is what he's talking about or not, but he's a screenshot of what I think it is.

HtraN.jpg

v0.4 update: Control surfaces work now, SU back canopy has explosive bolts, added new "MI" and "default" fuselage options, improved ejection seat model and placeholder cockpit interior. Sadly the update broke cockpit transparency, but next part tools should support transparency out of the box! :)

I have a problem with parts attaching correctly in the SPH. The body adapter wont connect to the other flat pieces. It will connect at the front but not the back, so I cant use it very well is it something I am doing.

I have a problem with parts attaching correctly in the SPH. The body adapter wont connect to the other flat pieces. It will connect at the front but not the back, so I cant use it very well is it something I am doing.

You are talking about SU adapter right? It is know and common problem. Read the instructions for the adapter in the first post.