Isn't bug tracking why we paid you?

So... nobody playing a console version has time to make an hour long appointment to do your debugging effort. Do you not have competent people playing this game for you to find bugs?

I know that sounds rude, but please understand that I've already erased multiple paragraphs explaining my frustration with this game and lack of progress in fixing the "game-breaking" bugs.

I don't have time to debug this game in the bug tracker. That's why I (and thousands of others) paid a developer to do it. Because I'm not a game developer! I'm a player who wants to spend his time playing, not working for free! (this rant includes paraphrased words expressed by another forum member)

Edited by Joessep Kerman
Sorry, this is more of a rant than anything. Or maybe I'm reporting that the bug is with your bug reporting system...

8 hours ago, Space Station 4 Crash said:

Here's to hoping it actually has some news on the release of the patch. I'm holding my rant until I get more information.

Don't look at the bugtracker if your holding out for any kind of recent, or planned (nothing is planned in the tracker) fixes any time soon.