It's the last day of Summer Vacation. How should I spend my time?

Ultimate Steve

42 minutes ago, IncongruousGoat said:

If the weather is good, spend the day outside. Find a nice bench in a park and read a book, or just go for a long walk. It'll be your last chance to do that guilt-free for a while.

I came in here to say this. Go on a hike, go swimming, get some exercise. You'll spend plenty of time at a desk staring at a computer the rest of the year.

10 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Build something with Legos.

32 minutes ago, TheSaint said:

I came in here to say this. Go on a hike, go swimming, get some exercise. You'll spend plenty of time at a desk staring at a computer the rest of the year.

1 hour ago, IncongruousGoat said:

If the weather is good, spend the day outside. Find a nice bench in a park and read a book, or just go for a long walk. It'll be your last chance to do that guilt-free for a while.

All great advice. I'd also recommend spending some of the time clearing off your home work space. That way, when you do have homework to do, you're not wasting time trying to find things.

37 minutes ago, Bill Phil said:

Watch Phineas and Ferb.

There's 104 days of summer vacation
And school comes along just to end it
So the annual problem for our generation
Is finding a good way to spend it

Like maybe...
Building a rocket (Check!)
Or fighting a mummy (I saw a 3300 year old Egyptian thing in France so that should sort of count)
Or climbing up the Eiffel Tower (Check! Only got to the second level though)

Discovering something that doesn't exist (Hey! ) (Check!)
Or giving a monkey a shower (Nope)

Surfing tidal waves (I went swimming)
Creating nanobots (How small is nano)
Or locating Frankenstein's brain (It's over here! )

Finding a dodo bird (Nope)
Painting a continent (Check! A very small part of one!)
Or driving your sister insane (Phineas! ) (Check!)

As you can see
There's a whole lot of stuff to do
Before school starts this fall (Come on Perry)

So stick with us 'cause Phineas and Ferb
Are gonna do it all
So stick with us 'cause Phineas and Ferb are
Gonna do it all!

Edit: Me on the Eiffel Tower:

1H2VIshhIceXLAMMtcGQ-pPqMi7aWQ5om?nonce=

Edited by Ultimate Steve

Suffer the dread that comes with knowing that the summer is over and you didn't manage to do even a quarter of what you had planned to do, and that soon your chances to even have a summer vacation will end forever as you finally enter into the dreary workforce existence of the rest of the wage-slave drones slogging away at the same thing, day in and day out, fifty-two weeks a year.

Or, you know, whatever you feel like doing.

Edited by razark

1 hour ago, razark said:

Suffer the dread that comes with knowing that the summer is over and you didn't manage to do even a quarter of what you had planned to do, and that soon your chances to even have a summer vacation will end forever as you finally enter into the dreary workforce existence of the rest of the wage-slave drones slogging away at the same thing, day in and day out, fifty-two weeks a year.

Or, you know, whatever you feel like doing.

Lol

So true 

Make a excuse so you don't have to go.

If not do something involving nature. Like go to a park or something. Look up at the stars and try to see Elon Musk because we all know he is an alien.

Depending if you are in the city or not you could see this one star if you have a telescope called Albiero, beautiful binary star in the Cygnus constellation. 

Or make degrading comments about people playing Fortnite.

Wow I just realized how nerdy I am.

(from @razark: )

Suffer the dread that comes with knowing that the summer is over and you didn't manage to do even a quarter of what you had planned to do, and that soon your chances to even have a summer vacation will end forever as you finally enter into the dreary workforce existence of the rest of the wage-slave drones slogging away at the same thing, day in and day out, fifty-two weeks a year.

5 hours ago, Cunjo Carl said:

Write a song! No time like the present.

Been there since the 13th century.

Edited by YNM

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.