Are they blurry or its just me?

Serenity

First of all i want to say that the new update added so many good things and i really appreciate it.

Just, i was wondering why some reskins look so blurry.Like, they are not ''clean'' and they appear in way low resolution compared to the other parts.

Does anyone else has the same issue?Or i am being too picky?Check the colours/letters in those grey probe cores, they look so washed out.

Edited by Boyster

The other parts look fine so its just those grey probes, their textures dont look clean.Their letters either, its like the appear in half resolution.]

I havent noticed anything else looking out of the way, only them.Its not a big deal they just dont look right to me.Nothing gamebreaking lol, i guess i am being picky again.

Edited by Boyster

I have had the same reaction to some of the new part skins when seen from a distance. I think it's the thick mid grey outline around some of the panel lines on some parts. I'm not sure what that outline is supposed to be, as it's too regular to be grime.

When you look at them up close they look fine, but from further away the outlines can make it look as if it's dropped too many mip levels.

Up close they look fine though.

Edited by purpleivan

I tried, and yeah, they do get blurry when zoomed out, but looks like it's done that way to save resources - you don't need high quality texture of a OKTO2 core placed somewhere at the top when you're looking at your 400-part monstrosity in its whole glory. But I fiddled with many settings that could have something to do with it (except game resolution) with no result. I zoomed in so much that I could count pixels, but no blur.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.