Interview with a Private Division producer.

Vanamonde

This interview wasn't for us. It was for the show's audience who - as far as I can tell - are fans of current Human Spaceflight. They're not aware (or don't care if they are) that we are information starved. They just enjoyed hearing about a game in their interest sphere.

Of course we still don't have any real info but this interview didn't cause that.

There was something about giving Star.Theory the time they need to give us the game we expect, but that's it about KSP2, intresting interviews nonetheless.

5 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

This interview wasn't for us. It was for the show's audience who - as far as I can tell - are fans of current Human Spaceflight. They're not aware (or don't care if they are) that we are information starved. They just enjoyed hearing about a game in their interest sphere.

Of course we still don't have any real info but this interview didn't cause that.

Well at least they're marketing to the right audience. The plug for the educational edition got me thinking how many kids play this and how it might pair well as a final project in a high school physics class