[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

@Commodore_32 due to having to attend a football game at a family friend’s house, the rescue of your crew is now scheduled for tomorrow. Don’t worry, I have nothing on my platter. They will be rescued 100% by tomorrow evening.

But on the bright side...

I get to go to the airport to see f-16s take off! And when I say that...

I mean I’m going to be on the tarmac with ‘em! 

And it’s going to be during sundown...so the afterburners glow in the fading light....whoo-hoo!

Edited by Lewie

Just now, Lewie said:

What has happened to this thread...

Thanos snapped his fingers,which half of the Megathread contributors disapeared,you,me,The Doodling astronaut and guessingeveryday are the survivors...

basically,Misguided is busy,Commodore_32 is... ummm... idk and DunaManiac is probably working on his mod.

59 minutes ago, Kane Kerman said:

Thanos snapped his fingers,which half of the Megathread contributors disapeared,you,me,The Doodling astronaut and guessingeveryday are the survivors...

basically,Misguided is busy,Commodore_32 is... ummm... idk and DunaManiac is probably working on his mod.

WRONG!!!!!!!

Spoiler

Today is my unplug day, I can't work on my mod until tomorrow, which is a school day...