[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

13 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

I have an idea of a KSP movie. Long in the future Kerbals go and find a a new home leaving Kerbin behind and forgetting home. When they look for others planets the discover the Kerbil system again and find their boosters on Kerbin. They investigate and find out that it’s Kerbin, there long gone home. They attempt to research about the KSC and the old KSC. But they come across Jebidaih who tells them that Kerbin is home. And they find more kernels in Kerbin sating the same thing. They leave Kerbin and kerbal start to come back to Kerbin and the Kebol system.

There's something on the forums that's similar to this, where Jeb is a survivor of a war. Check out @Ultimate Steve's Intrepid.

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/141284-project-intrepid-chapter-55-the-hangar/&tab=comments#comment-2618456

On 8/12/2020 at 11:42 AM, kerbiloid said:

There is 86 400 seconds per day.

86 400 s / 685 = 126 s

You need a new post at least every 2 minutes, so two sequential posts from the same user would be merged.

So, you could posting in three shifts by two (to post in turn to avoid merging), to have enough time for sleeping.

a Congratulations to @kerbiloid for touching page 69 on 8/12/2020!

Let's see if we can reach to page 420!

2 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

What engines do you recommend to land on Minmus???

The poodle engine can be useful for Crewed missions if your spacecraft is 2.5 miameter sized,or a terrier engine for 1.25 diameter sized spacecrafts!

For Uncrewed,use Ants engines,or Twitch radial engines!

Just now, Misguided_Kerbal said:

I've never heard of sticky engines.

60px-ToroidalAerospikeLiquidFuelEngine.p?

54 minutes ago, GuessingEveryDay said:

There's something on the forums that's similar to this, where Jeb is a survivor of a war. Check out @Ultimate Steve's Intrepid.

https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/141284-project-intrepid-chapter-55-the-hangar/&tab=comments#comment-2618456

I am repulsed by the cringiness of my four years ago writing but at the same time hoping I'll one day have the time and motivation to finish that story.

20 hours ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Hi

What engines do you recommend to land on Minmus???

Well, for 1.25 meter landers you’ll probably want to go with the terrier. For 2.r meter landers, go with the poodle.

Hey, I just realized that we’ve got a couple thousand more replys to this thread then wishes and hopes for ksp2. 

26 minutes ago, Lewie said:

Well, for 1.25 meter landers you’ll probably want to go with the terrier. For 2.r meter landers, go with the poodle.

Hey, I just realized that we’ve got a couple thousand more replys to this thread then wishes and hopes for ksp2. 

In case you didn't get it, that's the Progress capsule. Same relationship with the Soyuz as the Crew Dragon and Cargo Dragon capsules.

Edited by GuessingEveryDay

48 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

This page in browser is ~25 cm high, and ~2.5 posts are visible at once.

I.e. the average post height for me is ~10 cm.

A page contains 25 posts, ~2.5 m.

685 posts ~= 70 meters per day to scratch with the mousewheel finger.

Execkercise

47niuo.jpg

Edited by Misguided_Kerbal