[1.12.x] [BG] Planetside Exploration Technologies | Surface bases, NASA MMSEV, wind turbines & more! | v1.0.2

benjee10

Hi,

I can see in the video that the horizontal tubes have some kind of shrouded base platform. I can't find the parts. Are these from another mod? Or self assembled?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Carraux said:

Hi,

I can see in the video that the horizontal tubes have some kind of shrouded base platform. I can't find the parts. Are these from another mod? Or self assembled?

Yes, that's part of this mod. I think the custom category is not quite configured properly as some parts aren't showing up in it including this one, but it is present when you browse the regular part categories. 

On 5/8/2024 at 6:51 PM, Fanta_Racer said:

Hello, everyone! Love the mod @benjee10, amazing thing with Stockalike Station expansion redux. I have a question regarding base assembly, from your video I saw that MMSEV body with wheels and jacks on the module are used, but how are we supposed to connect the assembly rover and fresh module? (Sorry if the question was already posted and I didnt find it) also will there be/ already is something like a BDB wiki-style documentation with ideas for assembly?

Thank you in advance.

There's a small, low profile docking port included that fits on top of the rover chassis & underneath the module base that you can use to connect them. 

Edited by benjee10

26 minutes ago, benjee10 said:

Yes, that's part of this mod. I think the custom category is not quite configured properly as some parts aren't showing up in it including this one, but it is present when you browse the regular part categories. 

Found it. Thanx a lot!

On 5/8/2024 at 6:51 PM, Fanta_Racer said:

also will there be/ already is something like a BDB wiki-style documentation with ideas for assembly?

Thank you in advance.

Could be arranged...unofficially

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2024 at 10:02 PM, Smallant55 said:

Really excited to use the Planetside parts for my base

Jt0dr6o.png
wdsWjqD.png

I know this is two photos, but the say you have it on a 100% black background for both, makes it look like you're deploying two rovers at once.

1 hour ago, GoldForest said:

I know this is two photos, but the say you have it on a 100% black background for both, makes it look like you're deploying two rovers at once.

Man that would be so cool honestly, synchronized rover/base modules landing together. 

Getting some ideas here…

1 hour ago, BravoAlpha101st said:

looked at it, but there's no downloads at all

Ah yes, sorry about that. I'm on mobile so no screenshots, but if you click on 'grimmas:patch-usi' (in the line beneath the title where it says 'grimmas wants to merge....'), then on the green 'code' button and then 'download zip', you'll download the version of the mod containing the mks/usi patches. You can either replace the whole mod folder or just extract and insert the patches. 

On 7/14/2024 at 5:16 PM, modus said:

Ah yes, sorry about that. I'm on mobile so no screenshots, but if you click on 'grimmas:patch-usi' (in the line beneath the title where it says 'grimmas wants to merge....'), then on the green 'code' button and then 'download zip', you'll download the version of the mod containing the mks/usi patches. You can either replace the whole mod folder or just extract and insert the patches. 

Does work but it forces MKS when I don't want it.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you can do that, it just feels a bit blegh that there seem to be no good junctions for ground bases where the modules are oriented vertically.

Ah, seems with this junction, you can do a pull-up from one of the bars around the hatch and grab the ladder that way.

Edited by Sea_Kerman

Hey Benjee! I love this mod and so many others that you've made up to this point. I just have a small question, and it's if you know of anyone that's made custom IVAs for the M100C command cabin using ASET? And if so could you provide a link? thanks! :)

11 hours ago, Savius said:

Hey Benjee! I love this mod and so many others that you've made up to this point. I just have a small question, and it's if you know of anyone that's made custom IVAs for the M100C command cabin using ASET? And if so could you provide a link? thanks! :)

I plus this, would really love some RPM/MAS integration with that cockpit. 

10 hours ago, SheepDog2142 said:

Cant Wait! Running a IVA only MP server and this would be great to add once it has useable ivas and maybe mks support one day.

I mean...I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.  It'e been on my list for over a year at this point.  If you really want it, I'd suggest learning how to make it yourself.