[1.12.5] Starship Expansion Project - SEP | v2.2.0 (June, 23rd, 2024)

Kari

Hi guys, I need some help, I can't switch to Liquid oxgen when community resource pack in installed, i read earlier this option was removed? Is there a way to put it back? I seek to use mined fuel for this, and methane simply isnt something I intend to use, any help is appreciated

4 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

Hi guys, I need some help, I can't switch to Liquid oxgen when community resource pack in installed, i read earlier this option was removed? Is there a way to put it back? I seek to use mined fuel for this, and methane simply isnt something I intend to use, any help is appreciated

they removed the liquid fuel switches to prevent confusion

6 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

is there no way to put it back? That I can conduct? If not, any known way to mine methane?

Look in Starship Expansion Project/Patches/FuelTanks.cfg and change:

SUBTYPE:NEEDS[!CommunityResourcePack]
        {
            name = SEPLFOX
            tankType = SEPLFOX
            title = LFO
        }
        SUBTYPE:NEEDS[CommunityResourcePack]
        {
            name = SEPLMOX
            tankType = SEPLMOX
            title = Methalox
        }

to just read:

SUBTYPE
        {
            name = SEPLFOX
            tankType = SEPLFOX
            title = LFO
        }

Probably safer to just delete the methane option completely. I haven't tested this, but you can experiment with the cfg!

Posted (edited)

Hello there!

looking to drop an update on the next few days. MK-3 is on our dev branch for testing and pending some fixes on the model and textures.

Here are some pics of the new parts

Spoiler

7TByBZZ.png

Ny9CZJa.png

efREUTg.png

Edited by Kari

On 7/28/2024 at 6:46 AM, Kari said:

Hello there!

looking to drop an update on the next few days. MK-3 is on our dev branch for testing and pending some fixes on the model and textures.

Reveal hidden contents

7TByBZZ.png

Ny9CZJa.png

efREUTg.png

Nice

On 7/27/2024 at 4:16 PM, Kari said:

Hello there!

Hide contents

7TByBZZ.png

Ny9CZJa.png

efREUTg.png

Looking forward to it.

I download the Mod, went into SEP, and copied StarShipExpansionProject to my GameData folder. When I run KSP and select a ship, it says I am missing SLE parts.  What am I doing wrong.

I also have Module Manager, TundraExploration, and WaterFall installed in the GameData folder. 

1 hour ago, Jhaxxar said:

I download the Mod, went into SEP, and copied StarShipExpansionProject to my GameData folder. When I run KSP and select a ship, it says I am missing SLE parts.  What am I doing wrong.

I also have Module Manager, TundraExploration, and WaterFall installed in the GameData folder. 

https://github.com/SAMCG14/StarshipLaunchExpansion/tree/Dev this is SLE it has the launch mounts.

Thank you for the link.  I had found StarshipLaunchExpansion-Main earlier. Comparing the two, Main is missing a bunch of parts. Which is why my Game was missing parts. I would get rid of StarShipLaunchExpansion-Main so

that this will not happen to others.  BTW, Your Ships are slick and really look great.  

5 hours ago, Jhaxxar said:

Thank you for the link.  I had found StarshipLaunchExpansion-Main earlier. Comparing the two, Main is missing a bunch of parts. Which is why my Game was missing parts. I would get rid of StarShipLaunchExpansion-Main so

that this will not happen to others.  BTW, Your Ships are slick and really look great.  

ah thanks i use the Dev branch so i can get new parts while they're in testing to help contribute to my fav mod. 

some of my fav SSEP and SLE Screenshots.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Edited by kspbutitscursed

On 8/16/2024 at 2:42 AM, kspbutitscursed said:

ah thanks i use the Dev branch so i can get new parts while they're in testing to help contribute to my fav mod. 

some of my fav SSEP and SLE Screenshots.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Looks real! Good job! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody! I dont know if someone have this problem before,  i downloaded the mod, install it, and everything seems to works fine, but at the moment i go for a launch, the whole stack just collapses in the launchpad. Im also using SLE but launching without SLE didnt change the result. it just fall apart like if the atachment node of the hot stage wasnt working properly, or maybe im just too stupid to figure out how to setup the whole thing lol ports are BtB, although i dont know exactly how that affects the hot decoupler...

19 hours ago, Ariel Kerman said:

Hi everybody! I dont know if someone have this problem before,  i downloaded the mod, install it, and everything seems to works fine, but at the moment i go for a launch, the whole stack just collapses in the launchpad. Im also using SLE but launching without SLE didnt change the result. it just fall apart like if the atachment node of the hot stage wasnt working properly, or maybe im just too stupid to figure out how to setup the whole thing lol ports are BtB, although i dont know exactly how that affects the hot decoupler...

Some people have this issue most don’t it’s quite odd, could you try it with Kerbal Joint Reinforcement? That usually fixes it

2 hours ago, SofieBrink said:

Some people have this issue most don’t it’s quite odd, could you try it with Kerbal Joint Reinforcement? That usually fixes it

I use it in all my installs, this time im using the "Next" version of KJR

On 23/7/2024 at 4:58, Janus92 said:

Busque en Starship Expansion Project/Patches/FuelTanks.cfg y cambie:

SUBTIPO:NECESIDADES[!CommunityResourcePack]
        {
            nombre = SEPLFOX
            tipotanque = SEPLFOX
            título = LFO
        }
        SUBTIPO:NECESIDADES[CommunityResourcePack]
        {
            nombre = SEPLMOX
            tipotanque = SEPLMOX
            título = Methalox
        }

Solo para leer:

SUBTIPO
        {
            nombre = SEPLFOX
            tipoDeTanque = SEPLFOX
            título = LFO
        }

Probablemente sea más seguro eliminar por completo la opción de metano. No lo he probado, pero puedes experimentar con la configuración.

Yes, I use it that way, but after an upgrade I have not been able to use the Configurate Containers editor that I used to use to edit the tanks. Any idea what it could be? I checked the TankConfig and FuelTanks files but I don't know what it could be haha.