[1.9.x - 1.12.x] BDArmory Plus (BDA+) v1.6.11.0 [2024-02-22]

DocNappers

So the craft it's not working on is a helicopter I've spent a great deal of time on. If I remove every part from it and leave just the core, and then attach a new m230 with ammo to the core, it fires. But leaving any of the old parts stops it entirely.

ZLNrnGE.png

In the above test rig, I've merged the helicopter on top of the test rig. The cannon on the probe core fires without issue, but the one on the chopper refuses. Can't seem to find any reason for this.

BavxSo9.png

Stripping it down to just this and it still wont fire... BUT

gu2S8Cs.png

Placing the turret on the probe core itself seems to do the trick

EDIT: Nevermind, it was definitely a me problem. The cannon wasn't firing due to a fuel crossfeed issue, i mistakenly thought I had already changed the value on the structural plates but crossfeed was off :x

Edited by Trollkowski
Found solution

On 12/19/2023 at 3:37 AM, Rakete said:

I'd expect also the turrets losing lock, since the where all tied to a tracking radar. Do they also have visual target acquiring? These ground based defence stations are fully un-kerbaled, in case that would matter.

Yes. All BDA things have a visual detection (set by the guard range slider in the Weapon Manager GUI), and standard turrets use visual targeting by default (but can be slaved to radar/targeting cams). Additionally, for radar slaving, the ECM jammer wouldn't be the tool to use, as gun turrets merely need radar tracking, not radar locks, for targeting if reliant on radar targeting (slaved/visual distance set to very low).

On 12/27/2023 at 3:11 PM, Rakete said:

How do missiles with inertial/terminal guidance work?

From the sound of it you were trying to use INS missiles manually? If that's the case there was a bug found with manual INS missiles not passing on targeting coords when fired, which would cause them to head off in the wrong direction (fixed in dev, so they should start working next update). They should work fine under AI control as long as it has a radar/IRST for tracking the target.

11 hours ago, SuicidalInsanity said:

From the sound of it you were trying to use INS missiles manually? If that's the case there was a bug found with manual INS missiles not passing on targeting coords when fired, which would cause them to head off in the wrong direction (fixed in dev, so they should start working next update). They should work fine under AI control as long as it has a radar/IRST for tracking the target.

Hi, 

This means they were not intended to be used by the user? I still guess the fault is on my side as user. ;-) How are they supposed to be used? I only understand how IR and Radar guided missiles work and love them in BDA. 

On 12/26/2023 at 11:17 PM, DocNappers said:

I don't think any jitter is intentional. It's likely an interaction between the mouse movement (when adjusting the camera) on rendered frames and the plane's movement on physics frames. I can add it to the list of things to look into.

I don't see that much jitter when using the camera, even at 4x zoom from 10km altitude. One thing that can help is to enable "Lock Target" when the camera is close to the right position to stabilise it and then continue to adjust the camera to fine-tune the point before sending the GPS coords.

Hi, I have the jitter issue too. And I find that in 1.6.9 change log, targeting camera(s) have been adjust the ability of tracking moving objects, that might be the cause of the jitter? Since cameras work well in 1.6.8

On 12/27/2023 at 11:11 PM, Rakete said:

I meant the jitter while having target lock on.  Without the lock on i don't have a chance to target anything.

I have a hard time trying to target e,g, a patriot battery from lets say 8km height using maximum zoom. Also: the camera movement on max zooms seems to be so slow, that it hardly keeps up with the movement of the plane and the jitter. I guess, it would be very nice, if you could look into it. In 1.5.x the jitter was not there and the camera hat perfect image stabilizers.

@SuicidalInsanity I really love the new features of BdaExtended. But i have some questions. How do missiles with inertial/terminal guidance work? E,g, lets take the phoenix missile as an example. I tried to radar lock a target, but the missile just steered downwards and exploded below my plane. How can I tell the missile the target. It did not seem to lock on anything? I guess the mistake is on my side as user. Is there any guide how to use the newer air-air-missiles with locking types that are new (i mean not the classic SARH like AMRAAM and not classic heatseeker like sidewider... those types a clear to me... but the others, that come with the r3ecent bdaExt. Parts) i come from a 1.5.8 BDA+ install, and those locking types weren't a thing back then)

I am confuse about inertial guidance too, not only phoenix, the swordfish torpedo in BDAe works like a un-guidance torpedo. And the phoenix should have a "aamloft" ballistic, but seems not working for now.

57 minutes ago, Marvin M said:

Hi, I have the jitter issue too. And I find that in 1.6.9 change log, targeting camera(s) have been adjust the ability of tracking moving objects, that might be the cause of the jitter? Since cameras work well in 1.6.8

I am confuse about inertial guidance too, not only phoenix, the swordfish torpedo in BDAe works like a un-guidance torpedo. And the phoenix should have a "aamloft" ballistic, but seems not working for now.

About the targeting camera jitter, I have uploaded video and log of the game, when the camera is...  let's say jittering . Hope this would help figure out why.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Yp8RJYtc6Cj01shfKNlDt0MiG0F7YbDN?usp=sharing

On 1/3/2024 at 4:16 AM, Rakete said:

Hi, 

This means they were not intended to be used by the user? I still guess the fault is on my side as user. ;-) How are they supposed to be used? I only understand how IR and Radar guided missiles work and love them in BDA. 

They are meant to be usable by the player, there's just a bug right now that's preventing that. In the next update you should be able to fire them at a radar, IRST or a GPS target. If you want to use the Phoenix for now you can just swap "targetingType = inertial" to "targetingType = radar" for now. 

On 1/3/2024 at 12:10 PM, Marvin M said:

The jitter issue is being looked at, right now the deviations seem to be on the order of ~0.1 m at 20 km so it should still be usable for targeting but you do need to be flying steadily. Regarding inertial guidance, like SI said there's a bug in the code that he fixed, they'll work in the next update. Like I said to Rakete you should be able to just swap the Phoenix from "targetingType = inertial" to "targetingType = radar" and the Swordfish from "targetingType = inertial" to "targetingType = heat" and they'll work for now, then swap them back to inertial after the next update goes live. The guidance laws for both the Phoenix and the Swordfish work just fine, it's just that they aren't being sent the targeting information they need.

Edited by BillNyeTheIE

14 hours ago, BillNyeTheIE said:

The jitter issue is being looked at, right now the deviations seem to be on the order of ~0.1 m at 20 km so it should still be usable for targeting but you do need to be flying steadily. Regarding inertial guidance

0.1m / 20km ? You mean in an upcoming fix, right? In my last test with current version i could barely keep a steady view on a target several meters wide... from 6km distance while the plane was flying straight and untouched. Not speaking of trying to keep the target in sight when flying a minimal curve. This was definetly not an issue in 1.5.x 

No complaint, but a wish for a fix.

Thank you for your effort. I really appreciate your work!

Edited by Rakete

12 hours ago, Rakete said:

0.1m / 20km ? You mean in an upcoming fix, right? In my last test with current version i could barely keep a steady view on a target several meters wide... from 6km distance while the plane was flying straight and untouched. Not speaking of trying to keep the target in sight when flying a minimal curve. This was definetly not an issue in 1.5.x 

No complaint, but a wish for a fix.

Thank you for your effort. I really appreciate your work!

I mean the actual deviation in position designated by the laser, we're looking at the visual issue. It's not an issue with 1.6.x in general but rather 1.6.9.0 as far as I'm aware.

Hello, first of all I would like to say thank you to everybody working on this mod. It is by far my favorite one, it's almost a whole new game by itself, keep up the great work !  :)

I'm facing two issues and before reporting them as a bug I wanted to know if I'm doing something wrong and if anyone is facing the same issues :

- All my missile ground defense hardly work in guard mode. I don't know why, but while guns turrets works fine, the Patriot turret with PAC3 (and a TWS radar on the same craft) and the Jernas with any missile struggle to turn and lock any aircraft, no matter what the settings.  The locking works perfectly in manual control and so does the turret rotation, but the IA never seems to lock a target for more than a split second, and never turns its turret by selecting a missile. Sometimes, if an enemy aircraft is in the general direction the turret is currently facing it will fire, but it is unreliable and the SAMs don't have a 360° coverage. Did I miss a specific setting to allow the AI to  lock and keep tracking a target and turn its missile turret accordingly ? 

- The view range works in a weird way. Somehow, every time the guard mode is activated on a plane it will immediately select a target, no matter how far it is and the aircraft View Distance setting (and lack of radar or ally radar), even 50 km away with a View Distance set to 10m ! However, once the target has been reached and engaged, taking back manual control and reverting to IA control will make the View Range work properly again. The aircraft will now only engage the target within its view range or if it has been detected by radar, as expected. It makes setting up defense aircraft quite tiresome, as I cannot just spawn aircraft ready for action to defend a territory, I have to spawn them, let them engage first, then manually land them back to their airfield, so they can now wait in guard mode for an enemy to be spotted (either by their view range or a radar) to take-off and engage.

Thanks for the help.  :)

Edited by WAZALIZALALI

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to make bombs not just explode in the sky? Because i'm trying to fix NKDR to work with BDA+, but the one im working on seems to just randomly explode in the sky after a few seconds of falling.

Heres the missile launcher module im using (sorry for the mess, im not the expert programmer.)

MODULE
{
  name = MissileLauncher

shortName = B83 NUCLEAR

guidanceActive = false
  targetingType = none
  homingType = none

explModelPath = BDArmory/Models/explosion/explosionLarge
  explSoundPath = BDArmory/Sounds/explode1

useSimpleDrag = true
  simpleCoD = 0,0,-2
  simpleStableTorque = 5
  rndAngVel = 2
  liftArea = 0
  missileType = bomb
  homingType = none

engageAir = false
  engageMissile = false
  engageGround = true
  engageSLW = false
}

1 hour ago, Drago Kerman said:

Is there a way to make bombs not just explode in the sky? Because i'm trying to fix NKDR to work with BDA+, but the one im working on seems to just randomly explode in the sky after a few seconds of falling.

Josue (one of the BDA+ devs), has just released an extended version of NKDR that's compatible with BDA+ thanks to KingNoob1337's efforts: https://spacedock.info/mod/3551/North Kerbin Dynamics Renewed-Extended (NKDR-E)

Extending the life of a BDA weapons mod favorite, revamped for compatibility with BDArmory Plus (BDA+). Mod requires BDA+.

Thanks to KingNoob1337 for updating almost all the configs for compatibility with BDA+, harpwner for creating NKD, and cukkoo for NKDR.

19 minutes ago, DocNappers said:

Josue (one of the BDA+ devs), has just released an extended version of NKDR that's compatible with BDA+ thanks to KingNoob1337's efforts: https://spacedock.info/mod/3551/North Kerbin Dynamics Renewed-Extended (NKDR-E)

That saves me so much time and effort, thanks Josue and KingNoob!

Edit: I might still continue my own version just as a learning experience.

Edited by Drago Kerman

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I have this problem that keeps bothering me. The guns and missiles I made, have no muzzle flash or exhaust effects, even though their models both have muzzleTransform and boostTransform/exhaustTransform respectively (on the missiles, the lighting effect of the exhaust is visible, but there's no particles). I wondered if I just need to add some sort of particle using PartTools, but I'm not very good with Unity so I have no idea. I would really appreciate it if someone gave me some advice on this topic and corrected me if I'm  doing a mistake somewhere. Thanks in advance!

This is my .cfg file of the missile I'm trying to fix right now:

Spoiler

PART {
    // --- general parameters ---
    name = ASRAAM
    module = Part
    author = MGI
    rescaleFactor = 1
    model = model.mu

// --- node definitions ---
        node_attach = 0.0, 0.075606, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0
        node_stack_top = 0.0, 0.075606, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0

// --- editor parameters ---
    TechRequired = precisionEngineering
    TechHidden = False
    entryCost = 70000
    cost = 5000
    category = none
    bdacategory = Missiles
    subcategory = 0
    bulkheadProfiles = srf
    title = ASRAAM Advanced Short Range Air-to-Air Missile
    manufacturer = MGI
    description = A short range Heatseeking missile.

// attachment rules: stack, srfAttach, allowStack, allowSrfAttach, allowCollision
    attachRules = 1,1,1,1,1

// --- standard part parameters ---
    mass = 0.088
    dragModelType = default
    maximum_drag = 0.01
    minimum_drag = 0.01
    angularDrag = 0.001
    crashTolerance = 5
    maxTemp = 3600

MODULE {
        name = MissileLauncher
        shortName = ASRAAM Missile

thrust = 12
        cruiseThrust = 0
        dropTime = 0
        boostTime = 8
        cruiseTime = 0

guidanceActive = true

engineFailureRate = 0.07    // Probability the missile engine will fail to start (0-1), evaluated once on missile launch
        guidanceFailureRate = 0  // Probability the missile guidance will fail per second (0-1), evaluated every frame after launch        

missileType = missile
        homingType = aam
        targetingType = heat
        maxOffBoresight = 160
            heatThreshold = 15 // Distance-adjusted heat of target in order to be detected by missile, lower value results in better detection range
            frontAspectHeatModifier = 1 // Modifies the heat signature of craft when ASPECTED_IR_SEEKERS = true in BDA settings.cfg. Useful for making rear-aspect only heaters (set frontAspectHeatModifier < 1), ex:        
            lockedSensorFOV = 6 // How much the seeker can see in the direction it is looking (in terms of angle cone).
            lockedSensorFOVBias
            {
                  //key = angle off seeker centerline   weighting bias
                    key = 0.0   1       // Highest weighing on centerline
                    key = 1     0.83    // 17% lower weighting at edge of sensor FOV
                    key = 3    0.25    // Beyond Sidewinder FOV, provided for example purposes for large sensor FOV missiles
                    key = 5    0.1     //
                    key = 6    0.0     // Beyond 90 flare/target is behind missile
            }
            lockedSensorVelocityBias
            {
                  //key = angle between velocities            weighting bias
                    key = 0.0   1       // Highest weighing for target/flare travelling in same direction as tracked target
                    key = 3.0   0.83    //
                    key = 10    0.25    //
                    key = 30    0.1     //
                    key = 90    0.0     // ignore flares travelling perpendicular to target or in opposite direction
            }
        deployAnimationName = deploy
        deployedDrag = 0.02
        deployTime = 0.3

DetonationDistance = 0

decoupleSpeed = 0
        decoupleForward = true

aero = true
        optimumAirspeed = 890
        liftArea = 0.0002
        steerMult = 4
        maxTorque = 35
        maxAoA = 70
        torqueRampUp = 50

audioClipPath = BDArmory/Sounds/rocketLoop
        exhaustPrefabPath = BDArmory/Models/exhaust/smallExhaust
        boostExhaustPrefabPath = BDArmory/Models/exhaust/mediumExhaust

boostTransformName = boostTransform
        boostExhaustTransformName = exhaustTransform

minStaticLaunchRange = 200
        maxStaticLaunchRange = 21000

engageAir = true
        engageMissile = false
        engageGround = false
        engageSLW = false
    }

MODULE 
    {
        name = BDExplosivePart
        tntMass = 10
          fuseFailureRate = 0.09    // How often the explosive fuse will fail to detonate (0-1), evaluated once on detonation trigger
    }
}

PS. If there is some more info that is needed to help me, I'll be more than happy to provide it! 

On 2/4/2024 at 9:54 PM, Mleko3Procent said:

Hi! I have this problem that keeps bothering me. The guns and missiles I made, have no muzzle flash or exhaust effects, even though their models both have muzzleTransform and boostTransform/exhaustTransform respectively (on the missiles, the lighting effect of the exhaust is visible, but there's no particles). I wondered if I just need to add some sort of particle using PartTools, but I'm not very good with Unity so I have no idea. I would really appreciate it if someone gave me some advice on this topic and corrected me if I'm  doing a mistake somewhere. Thanks in advance!

There was an issue with attaching exhaust prefabs in v1.6.10.0, which should be fixed in v1.6.10.1 (in case that was the problem), though it seems there's still some issues there that we're looking at. I'm not sure about the muzzle flash effects, but examining the KSP.log file would be the first step. BDA+ usually gives errors or warnings if there's something missing.

15 hours ago, cat52 said:

Just out of curiosity, would it be possible the the guard mode ai to use robotic hinges like on a custom turret to aim at a target?

I don't think that's possible, no. There was some talk at one point about making custom turrets, but I don't think it ever got beyond just talking about it due to how complicated it very quickly becomes trying to handle the weird designs people invariably make.

55 minutes ago, jacobsucksatksp said:

Just wanted to address an issue I've been having:  Every time I try to use the vessel mover to spawn a vessel, it constantly either say it failed to load or it spawns sticking into the ground. If there is any fix to this problem, please tell! Love your mod :D

Check the KSP.log file or in-game messages for errors or exceptions. Enabling "Debug Spawning" in BDA's debug settings will add more details to the log, which may help. If it's completely failing to spawn, then there's most likely an issue with the craft file (missing parts or the file is otherwise corrupted). I'm not sure what could cause a spawned craft to end up sticking into the ground, but likely the log would give some indication as to why.

2 hours ago, DocNappers said:

There was an issue with attaching exhaust prefabs in v1.6.10.0, which should be fixed in v1.6.10.1 (in case that was the problem), though it seems there's still some issues there that we're looking at. I'm not sure about the muzzle flash effects, but examining the KSP.log file would be the first step. BDA+ usually gives errors or warnings if there's something missing.

I don't think that's possible, no. There was some talk at one point about making custom turrets, but I don't think it ever got beyond just talking about it due to how complicated it very quickly becomes trying to handle the weird designs people invariably make.

Check the KSP.log file or in-game messages for errors or exceptions. Enabling "Debug Spawning" in BDA's debug settings will add more details to the log, which may help. If it's completely failing to spawn, then there's most likely an issue with the craft file (missing parts or the file is otherwise corrupted). I'm not sure what could cause a spawned craft to end up sticking into the ground, but likely the log would give some indication as to why.

Sorry, but how do I enter the debug settings?

Log (Last part):

[LOG 13:48:52.167] [PersistentThrust]: OnLoad called for JR-7 R.A.P.I.E.R. Engine 1945692022
[LOG 13:48:52.167] [PersistentThrust]: enabled MultiMode for JR-7 R.A.P.I.E.R. Engine 1945692022
[LOG 13:48:52.205] Dove loaded!
[ERR 13:48:52.205] Exception handling event onProtoVesselLoad in class <>c:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.TransformBodyReferencesOnLoad (GameEvents+FromToAction`2[A,B] data) [0x0001a] in <e90e22fa52304913b87a71fe72842c04>:0 
  at Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility+<>c.<Awake>b__10_2 (GameEvents+FromToAction`2[A,B] d) [0x00000] in <e90e22fa52304913b87a71fe72842c04>:0 
  at EventData`1[T].Fire (T data) [0x000b0] in <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0 

[EXC 13:48:52.206] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility.TransformBodyReferencesOnLoad (GameEvents+FromToAction`2[A,B] data) (at <e90e22fa52304913b87a71fe72842c04>:0)
    Kopernicus.RuntimeUtility.RuntimeUtility+<>c.<Awake>b__10_2 (GameEvents+FromToAction`2[A,B] d) (at <e90e22fa52304913b87a71fe72842c04>:0)
    EventData`1[T].Fire (T data) (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    EventData`1:Fire(FromToAction`2)
    ProtoVessel:.ctor(ConfigNode, Game)
    BDArmory.VesselSpawning.VesselSpawner:SpawnVessel(VesselData, EditorFacility&, List`1)
    BDArmory.VesselSpawning.VesselSpawner:SpawnVesselFromCraftFile(String, Vector3d, Single, Single, Single, EditorFacility&, List`1)
    BDArmory.VesselSpawning.<SpawnSingleVessel>d__39:MoveNext()
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
[EXC 13:48:52.210] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    PersistentThrust.PersistentEngine.OnSave (ConfigNode node) (at <2fe691b0050441e29beaf318f8f9b290>:0)
    PartModule.Save (ConfigNode node) (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    ProtoPartModuleSnapshot.EnsureModuleValuesIsInitialized () (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    ProtoPartModuleSnapshot.Save (ConfigNode node) (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    ProtoPartSnapshot.Save (ConfigNode node) (at <4b449f2841f84227adfaad3149c8fdba>:0)
    BDArmory.VesselSpawning.VesselSpawner.SpawnVessel (BDArmory.VesselSpawning.VesselSpawner+VesselData vesselData, EditorFacility& shipFacility, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] crewData) (at <c5b0c64e497348578debbcc4ae0c6b1a>:0)
    BDArmory.VesselSpawning.VesselSpawner.SpawnVesselFromCraftFile (System.String craftURL, Vector3d gpsCoords, System.Single heading, System.Single pitch, System.Single roll, EditorFacility& shipFacility, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] crewData) (at <c5b0c64e497348578debbcc4ae0c6b1a>:0)
    BDArmory.VesselSpawning.VesselSpawnerBase+<SpawnSingleVessel>d__39.MoveNext () (at <c5b0c64e497348578debbcc4ae0c6b1a>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    BDArmory.VesselSpawning.<SpawnSingleVessel>d__39:MoveNext()
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
[LOG 13:48:52.210] [BDArmory.VesselSpawnerBase]: Failed to spawn craft Dove
[LOG 13:48:52.258] ScaleModList: listSize 1476 maxListSize 576
[LOG 13:48:56.865] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probability is 15%)
[LOG 13:48:59.446] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probability is 15%)
[LOG 13:49:04.832] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probability is 66%)
[LOG 13:49:13.210] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probability is 15%)
[LOG 13:49:22.910] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probability is 66%)
[LOG 13:49:23.340] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probability is 15%)
[LOG 13:49:27.396] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probability is 15%)
[LOG 13:49:35.279] [Kopernicus] No new objects this time. (Probability is 66%)
[LOG 13:49:36.106] [KRAMAX] VesselSwitched: Ast. XQV-352 (unloaded) (Vessel)
[LOG 13:49:36.106] [KRAMAX] George.SwitchVessels: new vessel Ast. XQV-352 (unloaded) (Vessel)

On 2/11/2024 at 10:56 PM, jacobsucksatksp said:

Sorry, but how do I enter the debug settings?

Open the settings window with the cog icon on the weapon manager window, then expand the sections in the image.

WwCbQ12.png

From the snippet of the log that you posted, it looks like Kopernicus is throwing an exception when handling the event of the ProtoVessel getting loaded (part of the spawning process), which might explain why an aircraft ends up partway into terrain if all the colliders aren't properly loaded (or take a long time to be loaded in the background), however, this is being caught and reported as an error (above the exception's stacktrace), so it doesn't interrupt the spawning process.

Next, however, PersistentThrust is throwing an exception when the ProtoPartSnapshots are being saved (also a crucial part of the spawning process), but this isn't being handled, so it's causing the spawn process to break and BDArmory thus reports "[BDArmory.VesselSpawnerBase]: Failed to spawn craft Dove".

16 hours ago, DocNappers said:

Next, however, PersistentThrust is throwing an exception when the ProtoPartSnapshots are being saved (also a crucial part of the spawning process), but this isn't being handled, so it's causing the spawn process to break and BDArmory thus reports "[BDArmory.VesselSpawnerBase]: Failed to spawn craft Dove".

So... Do I just uninstall PersistentThrust?

After updating to v1.6.10.1 the exhaust problem was fixed, so it shows up properly now. Regarding the muzzleflash issiue, here is what I found in the log: "MuzzleFX transform missing KSPParticleEmitter component. Please fix your model". From what I understood I need to add a particle emmiter in Unity for it to work, so i'll try to do that.

Anyway, thank you very much! Love your mod.

Edited by Mleko3Procent

i saw in the game modes section there was an infinite ammo option so i checked it and it works perfectly for rocket pods and guns but it doesn't regenerate or give infinite bombs or missiles, there is an infinite ordinance setting and i assumed that this would give me infinite bombs but it doesn't. what does this setting do and can i get infinite bombs?

On 2/17/2024 at 10:40 PM, haydne said:

i saw in the game modes section there was an infinite ammo option so i checked it and it works perfectly for rocket pods and guns but it doesn't regenerate or give infinite bombs or missiles, there is an infinite ordinance setting and i assumed that this would give me infinite bombs but it doesn't. what does this setting do and can i get infinite bombs?

The infinite ammo option is for gun, laser and rocket type weapons (you may also need infinite EC for lasers, depending on the laser).

The infinite ordinance option is for missiles/bombs, but it only works for reloadable missile launchers, such as the "Twin-mount Missile Rail", "Deployable Missile Pod (Reloading)", "C-VLS-12" and "C-VLS-24" MissilePods and "VLS Quad Cell" from BDArmory-Extended (basically anything with the ModuleMissileRearm module in the part config. So, for infinite bombs, you could add some twin rails or a reloadable deployable missile pod to your craft and add whichever bombs you want to use to them and have this option enabled.