[1.9.x - 1.12.5] [1/2/2024] - Eos Planet Pack

smushanoob

Just now, Cytauri said:

Nice! I wonder if there will be dust or something when you go inside of the disk. Great job, this whole project is looking stellar!

RJVB09 had a project regarding volumetric rings. If that comes to fruition, I will take a look at implementing that into Ahum².

Just now, smushanoob said:

RJVB09 had a project regarding volumetric rings. If that comes to fruition, I will take a look at implementing that into Ahum².

That is a great idea! Keep up the great work!

In the coming days (more likely very soon) an update will be published with full sciencedefs for temperature scans, crew reports, surface samples, eva reports, seismic scans, pressure scans, and atmospheric scans, and some more bugfixes and optimizations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2023 at 5:08 PM, Cytauri said:

Hello! I like what you did with the sunflares! They look cool.

thanks! they are by RidiculeAmuser on discord, and they were kind enough to lend them to me :) 

Currently just feeling not up to it recently and the mod is no means dead, this is just natural lol.

I've only had the chance to fly around Alter Kerbin for about 30 minutes today, and I have to say the topography and scenery is nothing less than stunning! Peaks that reach over 15,000 meters high! Frighteningly deep canyons and steep slopes, that are a thrill to fly through, and make the imagination race with with possibilities for unique base-building. Imagine designing and flying a VTOL craft to haul cargo to some secret base in the mountains! I'm genuinely excited to explore this whole system, which is a feeling I haven't had in a few years with KSP. Nothing new under the sun, until now. :)

I know this is a work in progress, so I don't know if this is relevant, but the ground foliage seems to cover nearly every square mile of the home planet. I know you're working on it around the KSC, and hope the mountains will be mostly cleared of vegetation, as well. These criticisms might be premature, but I just wanted to mention them.

Even still, I'm beyond impressed with your work! Amazing stuff. Absolutely amazing! :cool:

5 hours ago, Voculus said:

I've only had the chance to fly around Alter Kerbin for about 30 minutes today, and I have to say the topography and scenery is nothing less than stunning! Peaks that reach over 15,000 meters high! Frighteningly deep canyons and steep slopes, that are a thrill to fly through, and make the imagination race with with possibilities for unique base-building. Imagine designing and flying a VTOL craft to haul cargo to some secret base in the mountains! I'm genuinely excited to explore this whole system, which is a feeling I haven't had in a few years with KSP. Nothing new under the sun, until now. :)

I know this is a work in progress, so I don't know if this is relevant, but the ground foliage seems to cover nearly every square mile of the home planet. I know you're working on it around the KSC, and hope the mountains will be mostly cleared of vegetation, as well. These criticisms might be premature, but I just wanted to mention them.

Even still, I'm beyond impressed with your work! Amazing stuff. Absolutely amazing! :cool:

omg thank you for your compliments!!!! :)  i intend to make the homeworld something you want to explore and you made me feel like i really nailed it!!