When you get to orbit in KSP 2 for the first time, you would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies started to surround your capsule. All jokes aside, I remembered the ice particles called "fireflies" that surrounded John Glenn's and Scott Carpenter's capsules every sunrise. What these could also be implemented into the game, where if your in orbit around a planet, fireflies will start to surround your cockpit, command pod, capsule, whatever you call it.

7 hours ago, Kerbalsaurus said:

When you get to orbit in KSP 2 for the first time,

Alright, yeah...?

you would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies

yakuza-kazuma-kiryu.gif

When you get to orbit in KSP 2 for the first time, you would not believe your eyes, if ten million fireflies started to surround your capsule. All jokes aside, I remembered the ice particles called "fireflies" that surrounded John Glenn's and Scott Carpenter's capsules every sunrise. What these could also be implemented into the game, where if your in orbit around a planet, fireflies will start to surround your cockpit, command pod, capsule, whatever you call it.

That would be cool it would also be cool if they added a swamp biome with a tual fireflies for when you are exploring the surface

34 minutes ago, Ryaja said:

That would be cool it would also be cool if they added a swamp biome with a tual fireflies for when you are exploring the surface

No because space frogs (the very title of KSP subreddit) could eat them and fireflies are poisonous to frogs. No fireflies.

Just now, The Aziz said:

No because space frogs (the very title of KSP subreddit) could eat them and fireflies are poisonous to frogs. No fireflies.

Then just specify a non poisonous species of firefly

9 minutes ago, Kerbalsaurus said:

I feel like we're getting a bit off topic here... I was talking about the little space thingies. Unless fireflies have been to space.

Well, I guess they did around the start of this month.

https://www.space.com/firefly-aerospace-alpha-rocket-launch-success