Steigleder

Hello!,

who saw Avatar 2?

Spoiler

What do you think of the sequence of a lot of Venture Stars arriving at Pandora?

And the Venture Star as dropship in the atmosphere?

PS: sorry for writing here, but this part of the forum is the one I use the most

Sorry for the spoiler too... It's the part of the movie that I enjoyed the most.

Edited by Gargamel
SPOILERS PLEASE!

Spoiler

Personally, it seemed a bit weird to have the venture stars as dropships in the atmosphere, and I also think that section wasn’t really well done. The stars would have been visible much sooner because of the time you have to decelerate going interstellar.

Thoughts 

On 12/21/2022 at 10:29 AM, Zozaf Kerman said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Personally, it seemed a bit weird to have the venture stars as dropships in the atmosphere, and I also think that section wasn’t really well done. The stars would have been visible much sooner because of the time you have to decelerate going interstellar.

Thoughts 

Spoiler

Honestly, this was kind of stupid, imo. The engines are anti-matter, iirc, which would just destroy and irradiate everything in and around the landing zone. They're more likely to dig a tunnel to the core than to clear out the forest for a landing zone.  

Edited by GoldForest

10 hours ago, GoldForest said:
  Hide contents

Honestly, this was kind of stupid, imo. The engines are anti-matter, iirc, which would just destroy and irradiate everything in and around the landing zone. They're more likely to dig a tunnel to the core than to clear out the forest for a landing zone.  

Dats what I’m sayin!

3 hours ago, GoldForest said:
  Reveal hidden contents

On top of that, I don't think those engines have the TWR to pull off that landing. 

Spoiler

Especially not in the thick atmosphere… Another thing that really bugged me is how the humans just walked out into the burning jungle with no time to extinguish the flames.

1 hour ago, Zozaf Kerman said:
  Hide contents

Especially not in the thick atmosphere… Another thing that really bugged me is how the humans just walked out into the burning jungle with no time to extinguish the flames.

Spoiler

Forget the flames, the whole area is glowing green! Those soldiers will start growing extra limbs soon.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.