[Deleted for now] Future station construction kit, axiom station and beyond

chaos113

Version 1.5 out soon.

Will include the following:

1. Renamed modules and rewritten descriptions.
  2. New F.O.S.K. agencies.
  3. Preliminary Waterfall Support based off of Restock Waterfall Expansion.
Edited by AtomicTech

Version 1.6 is under development.

Will include the following:

• New F.O.S.K. Agency to spice up your career gameplay.
  • Support for Snacks-LS.
  • New Service Module based off of the existing Lab/Nosecone module.
  • And other goodies that may be added along the way!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2023 at 3:49 PM, chaos113 said:

Ive found someone who can help me now, an old friend returned from exile to assist me

Never mind, they betrayed me too, this is my last attempt at modding, it seems everything i do fails eventually

2 hours ago, chaos113 said:

The fate of fosk turns ever more towards success, I now have someone who wants to attempt gateway

I will definitely be keeping an eye on this now that Gateway might be added to this mod. I can't wait for the next update!

EDIT: Just read the recent post, that's sad to hear.:( I will still use this mod as much as possible.

Edited by Ultim32

18 hours ago, chaos113 said:

Never mind, they betrayed me too, this is my last attempt at modding, it seems everything i do fails eventually

I hear you, but there is no need to give up. There are a lot of great modding tools and resources - and people here who can give you some pointers along the way. I am still learning how to make planets and all—been fighting and learning about how to do it now for six years and get closer each day. But I keep plugging away at it a little at a time. Keep doing it. Get Gimp (it's free), watch tutorials on YouTube, and visit the modding help section on this forum. You can do it.

1 minute ago, adsii1970 said:

I hear you, but there is no need to give up. There are a lot of great modding tools and resources - and people here who can give you some pointers along the way. I am still learning how to make planets and all—been fighting and learning about how to do it now for six years and get closer each day. But I keep plugging away at it a little at a time. Keep doing it. Get Gimp (it's free), watch tutorials on YouTube, and visit the modding help section on this forum. You can do it.

I honestly wish it was as easy as "just learn how to make it" i lack the ambition, patience and willpower, all im good for is unity and configs right now i cant do complex models or textures 

Just now, chaos113 said:

I honestly wish it was as easy as "just learn how to make it" i lack the ambition, patience and willpower, all im good for is unity and configs right now i cant do complex models or textures 

I understand, but don't delete the files. I had to set my planet pack down for a few months and walk away out of frustration and real-life things. However, I have begun to pick it back up and work on learning how to texture, make the terrain maps, and even terrain features for the system. It's definitely a challenge, but here's the thing, I know I can do anything I set my mind to do - and I am confident you can do it, too. Don't set out to do everything at once, but one part at a time. And maybe, instead of this mod, you set it to the side, make it a private archive, and start simple - make an antenna, design the part, program it, and release it. Then get more complex in your part designs. As your confidence builds, go until the entire station is done.

2 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

I understand, but don't delete the files. I had to set my planet pack down for a few months and walk away out of frustration and real-life things. However, I have begun to pick it back up and work on learning how to texture, make the terrain maps, and even terrain features for the system. It's definitely a challenge, but here's the thing, I know I can do anything I set my mind to do - and I am confident you can do it, too. Don't set out to do everything at once, but one part at a time. And maybe, instead of this mod, you set it to the side, make it a private archive, and start simple - make an antenna, design the part, program it, and release it. Then get more complex in your part designs. As your confidence builds, go until the entire station is done.

The first modules in the mod were made by me, other than textures, i have bad adhd and am unable to continue with something I'm not immediately good at or takes a long time without a crippling burnout

8 minutes ago, Falcon Aerospace said:

You were kicked off from KATS, and now deleting this mod. This must be depressing.

Well, i failed to complete this mod and people left me, I have no one who can model anymore and it hurts less to delete it than to leave it unfinished 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.