Shine On, You Crazy... Planet?!?

Nate Simpson

7 minutes ago, Scarecrow71 said:

Even the dev chat videos were delayed after being shot, so they don't even have time to do those (apparently).  Unfortunately, if it walks, looks, and talks like a duck...

I'm all for holding out an olive branch, there's few examples of trust that is so broken it can't be fixed with mutual engagement. I think we, and the developers alike all share a common interest / passion, the notion of spaceflight and exploration. Kerbal Space Program generally doesn't appeal to the more common, casual gamer as it's a bit too involving and 'mathy' to appeal to people who might want a bit of a ruckus shooting people on Call of Duty, not that I'm saying that's a bad thing at all. Given just how niche the game is, that's why I think it's critical to rebuild this discord between the development team and the community. But it takes both parties to do that.

54 minutes ago, Infinite Aerospace said:

Dakota mentioned over a month ago about some 'exciting new stuff' in 0.1.5 but then has been essentially radio silent about it ever since

It seems the developers have moved from the “show and tell” stage, first to the “tell” stage, then to the “evasively tell” stage, and now “pretend that you are an AAA developer and only communicate with journalists (who really don’t remember about KSP2)”

• 1 month later...