KSP1 "OneOscar" Hype Train

Socraticat

Hey Kerbals!

I've been trying to Hype up KSP2 lately, but I want you all to know I have a deep passion for all things KSP1 as well. I learned the ropes on console, moved to PC in anticipation of KSP2, and am finally in a position to share my work.

If you've seen my KSP2 posts, I'm really into this little plane I call a "OneOscar". The procedural wing system is amazing for customizing the crafts at this size, and I really enjoy changing the colors! But what I really hope for is folks to share in my love for silly crafts and whimsical challenge. I've been engaging with the community and trying all sorts of things I never did before when I was stuck in "Career or Bust" mentality. Now I would like to offer some challenges in return.

Look forward to some content in the KSP1 Challenges for the KSP1 "OneOscar" ZeroG Club. I'll have a stock vehicle ready to go with a set of challenges to accomplish for entry into the club. [For anyone ambitious enough to try these challenges before I upload a tutorial and craft files, they will include, but are not limited to: Flying under the RD bridge; Fly through Both Island Airfield Hangars (and return)]

As for other places you can find me- Check out the KSP2 "OneOscar" Fan Club here:

Spoiler

And soon I will be posting an archive of my KSP experiences, Including craft files from my early KSP shenanigans.

I look forward to sharing more with you soon!

Fly Safe!

On 5/8/2023 at 10:26 PM, Gargamel said:

Is this the new challenge thread for the KSP1 Oneoscar? 

I was just going to ask that.  I'm wondering if/when there will be an actual challenge for this coming.

On 5/8/2023 at 10:26 PM, Gargamel said:

Is this the new challenge thread for the KSP1 Oneoscar? 

I often forget to put a follow on things.

I know things can get cluttered, so this is intended to be a general "OneOscar" Hype thread, and the Challenge is to be in the KSP1 Challenge Forums.

Yes- "OneOscar" KSP1 Challenge is coming. First I need to do the laundry...