Add biplanes parts to the game

Adding biplanes parts to the game would be a dream come true for me, we would be able to build historical planes and make great game capture of it, it would also be a fun way to learn how ancient models of planes worked in the early days of aviations. here's some examples of biplanes parts we should see in the game 

pexels-photo-4388217-e836a10b-1920w+(1).Stearman-284-small.jpgNCIKk.jpgbiplane.jpg

Edited by gabcool50
Needed to add image of biplane

I know people build all sorts of crazy things unrelated to space exploration in this game (myself included sometimes), but I don't think specific, early aviation parts should be added. That's what mods are for, and besides, creative usage of existing parts can lead to cool things.

I sank a Grumble seat between some wings and got this as a result. With some Translation and creative use of Fueselage/Wings/Struts most of this aesthetic could be achieved. Having said that...

Open Cockpit fuselage would be awesome.

Props would be cool. It would be cool if they could be smoother than KSP1 robotics made them, especially during warp.

What other specific parts would you like to see?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.