[WIP] G.R.A.P.E.F.R.U.I.T (formerlyTankHabs) [HELP WANTED]

Don0303

1 hour ago, Xheotris said:

Absolutely legendary. I love the looks so far, and you have plans for 20 modules!?

P much! The plan is to make a few more 5m have, then make versions of all of them in 3.75m and 2.5m

11 minutes ago, Saybur Stuff said:

This is really phenomenal!

Also - These Kerbals have some good taste in their orbital TV viewing habits!

Thank you so much! Wouldn't have gotten this far without such a supportive community 

1 hour ago, harveylates said:

will this support free iva and also be on ckan?

i think this will gain traction if its on ckan

once i have a full release i will put it on CKAN, I'm tempted to now but its still prerelease so I'm unsure, will gauge opinion

as for freeiva, it is fully supported by all habs,  and highly reccomended

This looks amazing. I won't be able to work on it until after the holidays, but would you be interested in some patches to make the hab portions compatible with RoverDude's USI-LS life support? I've brewed some up for other long term hab mods before, and this looks like a great way to integrate life support capability with some bigger parts, and awesome IVA's.

Matt

1 hour ago, Kerbals_of_Steel said:

This looks amazing. I won't be able to work on it until after the holidays, but would you be interested in some patches to make the hab portions compatible with RoverDude's USI-LS life support? I've brewed some up for other long term hab mods before, and this looks like a great way to integrate life support capability with some bigger parts, and awesome IVA's.

Matt

that would be amazing! thank you so much for the offer, and let me know if there's anything I can do to support u when the time comes!

Any plans to replicate the Space Station Enterprise tank?

https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/boldly-going-a-history-of-an-american-space-station.502152/page-2

https://patents.google.com/patent/US5350138A/en

That interstage tube has been haunting my KSP dreams for a long time. :confused:

Edited by Shantaboy

10 hours ago, theJesuit said:

Has anyone tried this with Kerbalism?

no direct support, but someone has kindly offered to add life support patches, so will let you know if and when those are in!

9 hours ago, Shantaboy said:

Any plans to replicate the Space Station Enterprise tank?

https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/boldly-going-a-history-of-an-american-space-station.502152/page-2

https://patents.google.com/patent/US5350138A/en

That interstage tube has been haunting my KSP dreams for a long time. :confused:

currently, the mod only adds habitats, no actual tanks, I'm not certain quite what aspect of the station you're looking for, but plans are in the work for a docking module that goes inside tanks so you don't have to dock at the bottom

K1PzTvd.pngUzeKc2N.png

been mostly radio silence lately, and I apologise for that, been working hard on S3 habs!! should be coming real soon, after that  is going to be a revamp of S4 parts to give them better colliders, and doing parts are basically done but just wanna give them a look over

here's a look at the S3 commanders office until then!

Edited by Don0303

On 11/23/2023 at 6:38 AM, Don0303 said:

currently, the mod only adds habitats, no actual tanks, I'm not certain quite what aspect of the station you're looking for, but plans are in the work for a docking module that goes inside tanks so you don't have to dock at the bottom

I think what they are referring to is the ogive shape LOX tank which was turned into one big wet workshop accessed through the shuttles nose.

FPb8rwJ.png

Edited by zakkpaz

50 minutes ago, zakkpaz said:

I think what they are referring to is the ogive shape LOX tank which was turned into one big wet workshop accessed through the shuttles nose.

FPb8rwJ.png

ah! thank you! horizontal and nosecone habs are planned! especially big thanks for this reference image, as many reference images like this as possible would really help development