[1.12.5] Kerbal Star Systems 2™ [1.0] - Reborn, Reimagined, Ready for the stars! [24 March 2024]

StarCrusher96

logoForum.png?ex=6613fbad&is=660186ad&hm=6bb87228c89586b8aa5fe3f2d42f9e103b33b4a17f9d87885d7e139d77cd7611&

Introducing Kerbal Star Systems 2 - Embark on a Galactic Journey!

Greetings, fellow space enthusiasts! It's with immense excitement that we unveil the next chapter in our cosmic odyssey: Kerbal Star Systems 2! A universe of infinite possibilities awaits you as we venture into the interstellar realm. Remember the thrills and challenges that Kerbal Star Systems brought to your screens? We've been hard at work over the past several months, crafting a spectacular successor that combines the best of both KSS and GU. While this isn't a mere continuation of those beloved mods, it's the culmination of everything we've learned and experienced in those projects. Prepare to take flight once again, with Kerbal Star Systems 2 as your vessel. Stay tuned for more updates and prepare to explore the cosmos like never before. The universe beckons, and your destiny among the stars awaits

vTFJOd4.jpeg

DQhbLl1.jpeg

Spoiler

vESDm9f.png

wZ1Lju2.jpg

Kerbal Star Systems 2 © 2024 by StarCrusher96 is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 

cc-logo.f0ab4ebe.svgcc-by.21b728bb.svgcc-nc.218f18fc.svgcc-nd.de89fdeb.svg

Edited by StarCrusher96

On 11/28/2023 at 1:00 AM, Cytauri said:

I have another minor question, Is this going to replace the stock system and can I use the Outer Planets Mod? Sorry for all the questions, this mod just looks so cool!

There might be revamp for kerbol. There will be HomeSwitches (just as GU had). OPM just like any mod will work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello StarCrusher96,

i'm very new here, but still playing KSP 1 for several years now.

And - my english ist not very well - sorry for that.

I've enjoyed your mods very much, great work!

Especially "Alpha Centauri" is unbelievable and the best  i have ever seen (so my opinion).

In your Galaxies unbound thread you mentioned, that you will relaese your in context to the release KSS 2.

Maybe i'm not patient enough, but maybe you can name very  roughly a Date, when you will release?

I need some new Stars... :P