Wrong text in "Mun or Bust" Mission Brief

Anonymous Bug Reporter

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700f CPU | GPU: RTX 4070 | RAM32 GB DDR4-2666

As a part of the Mun or Bust Mission Brief, it says "Set up a vessel with a probe core and an antenna with a minimum range of 86 Gm around Jool."

Included Attachments:

KSP2Wrongtext.png.420c2fbe44b9c9c06c711cf7855dbc85.png

Edited by The Space Peacock

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 Home | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G | GPU: AMD Radeon RX6700 | RAM32G

For science(!) is lovely - having lots of fun.

Reading through the mission brief for "Mun or Bust", the penultimate message from Keri is:

"Set up a vessel with a probe core and an antenna with a minimum range of 86Gm around Jool"

I suspect this is misplaced.

OS: Windows 11 | CPU: Processor 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12650H, 2300 Mhz, 10 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s) | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU | RAM16

In the  Mission Brief "Mun or Bust" , Keri is telling me to setup a Comms Probe around Jool with a 86Gm antenna.    

Just a little bug... hehe

Included Attachments:

OS: Windows 11 Home (OS build 22621.2861) | CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz | GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (Gigabyte) | RAM32,0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1063MHz (15-15-15-36)

The second to last speech bubble has wrong text for this mission, which can be confusing for new players who encounter it.

Included Attachments:

Just at the very end of briefing messages.

Included Attachments:

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: Custom Flags (Broken in current version) | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: i9-10900kf | GPU: RTX 3070 | RAM48GB

While I was getting the mission briefing for "Mun Or Bust" I was confused by once sentence that read, "Got a minute? Poke around the mission tracker! Carefully, though. Then come on back and submit your report. Good luck, Director!" This confused me because This was directly after a statement of unnecessary blinking. Then after informing me that getting an intercept with the Mun Keri told me "Set up a vessel with a probe core and an antenna with a minimum range of 86GM around Jool." This once again confused me as I am still in the first part of the tech tree. Also something minor is that on the top of the mission briefing window is says "Mission/CharacterName/Keri" Instead of whatever it is supposed to be.

Included Attachments:

Screenshot2023-12-19164152.png.1be43519c

OS: Windows 11 22H2 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800 8-Core 3.394GHz | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060Ti 8GB | RAM32GB

Severity: Low

Frequency: Could probably reproduce the issue on a new save.

Description:  In the mission briefing for "Mun Or Bust" Keri gives the details for the Mun orbit correctly, but there was another text bubble at the end stating "Set up a vessel with a probe core and an antenna with a minimum range of 86Gm around Jool".

Included Attachments:

20231219151059_1.jpg.88e724674d6e9e09a9a

Edited by FraggedLocust
removed duplicate info

The mission for the "Mun or bust", has text talking about an antenna with range of 86gm around Jool

OS: Windows 11 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 6800H with Radeon Graphics. | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop | RAM40 GB

When viewing the mission briefing for "Mun or Bust!" Keri gives you the goal for some Jool mission.

Included Attachments:

B.png.cd8bc6a166c2102390a53bb68f1d009c.p

OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 5600 | GPU: GTX 1070 | RAM32 GB

Mun or Bust Mission brief is mostly correct but at one point Keri says "Set up a vessel with a probe core and an antenna with a minimum range of 86Gm around Jool".

This was upon the first time of me looking at this mission. I restarted the game to check the debrief and the same text appeared. Screenshot attached.

Included Attachments:

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: UITK for KSP2; BepInEx; SpaceWarp; Custom Flags | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x | GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Trio X | RAM32 GB

See the edited screenshot provided. It includes an instruction to construct a probe for Jool, but the mission is related to the Mun.

Included Attachments:

OS: Windows 11 23H2 | CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400H | GPU: Nvidia 3050 RTX Laptop GPU | RAM16GB 3200-DDR4

The Mission debrief for the 'Mun or Bust' main mission has text at the end for an unmanned mission to Jool, which reads "Set up a vessel with a probe core and an antenna with a minimum range of 86Gm Around Jool." I just got to the moon, damnit! What do you want from me, Keri?!?

Included Attachments:

OS: Windows 11 23H2 | CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400H | GPU: Nvidia 3050 RTX Laptop GPU | RAM16GB 3200-DDR4

The mission brief text for the 'Mun or Bust' primary mission has Keri telling you to put a probe around Jool at the very end. I just got to the Mun, Keri! What do you want from me?

Included Attachments:

OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | GPU: GeForce RTX 4070 | RAM16.0

Mission Brief references Jool orbit in "Mun or Bust" mission. See attached screenshot. 

V0.2.0

Included Attachments: