Dr. Keri Kerman repeating the first textbox on the Minmus discoverable mission debrief

Krzysztof Jaromir

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 

When submitting the mission to land near the Minmus Monument, Dr Keri's first dialogue text appears twice.

Included Attachments:

• Community Manager

Welcome back, Director!
Another successful mission in the record books!
And what a monument you've found! The figure looks a little like Kerbal. but what's with the squid mouth?

Welcome back, Director! Another successful mission in the record books! And what a monument you've found! The figure looks a little like Kerbal. but what's with the squid mouth?

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: Intel core i7-10700 2.90GHz | GPU: NIVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 | RAM64 GB

I just completed the minmus monument mission and the text kept repeating over and over again (see video below)

Included Attachments:

0191C5B5-D4EC-433E-9C17-F4EEF1D475EC.mp4

Reported Version: v0.2.0 (latest) | Mods: none | Can replicate without mods? Yes 
OS: Windows 11 Home | CPU: i7-13700k | GPU: 1080 Ti | RAM: 32 GB

Dealt with this as well, I found it amusing.

Spoiler

Welcome back, Director! Another successful mission in the record books! And what a monument you've found! The figure looks a little like Kerbal. but what's with the squid mouth?

Welcome back, Director!

Another successful mission in the record books!

And what a monument you've found! The figure looks a little like a Kerbal, but what's with the squid mouth?

This is repeated 5 times before the final message is stated. After the first repetition I kinda laughed, like maybe something about the monument had affected Dr. Keri. By the fourth repetition I was getting concerned and annoyed. When the final message came up I was just confused, like maybe I was affected by the monument and missed half the conversation with Dr. Keri in a fugue state.

I think this is a bug, but maybe something about it deserves to be left in after the fix, to remind us all of this weird little glitch.