Community Poll: Subforum Order

Dakota

Subforum Category Order  

493 members have voted

1. 1. After the General subforum, which group of subforums should be first on the front page of the forum?

• Kerbal Space Program 2 (General, Gameplay & Technical Support, Mods)
    • Kerbal Space Program 1 (General)
    • Kerbal Space Program 1 (General, Gameplay & Technical Support, Mods) [into parent categories]
    • Community (Science & Spaceflight, Kerbal Network, The Lounge, KSP Fan Works)

On 6/24/2024 at 9:38 AM, LoSBoL said:

How can one make an informed decision when we've not been informed (yet).

This is the real question.

We can infer, beyond a shadow of a doubt that the existence of this poll is a low-key confirmation that all hope is lost and KSP2 is headed straight for the dumpster.

23 hours ago, RileyHef said:

Also, will there be any word addressing admin responsibilities of the site after June and the studio closure?

This is very important... Right now the forum is headless past the mods even if T2 is still paying for it, so if T2 backs out either the forums dies or someone else will have to pay for it.

11 hours ago, bcink said:

This is the real question.

It is not. KSP2 is undoubtedly officially dead. The CEO hasn't said so yet because he stands to lose money if he does (which is why the summer sale discount was approved), and every employee under him is forbidden by NDA from giving confirmation.

Believing KSP2 is not officially dead is only giving more money to the CEO.

1 hour ago, PDCWolf said:

Believing KSP2 is not officially dead is only giving more money to the CEO.

I didn't know me owning the game on my account magically puts money in CEO's pocket a year and a half after purchase.

13 minutes ago, The Aziz said:

I didn't know me owning the game on my account magically puts money in CEO's pocket a year and a half after purchase.

Not through purchases, but contrary to the effect of announcing firing 5% of staff and closing studios, announcing games are cancelled will impact the stock negatively.

Since the time for an official response seems to have passed, and people are yet again getting snippy with each other and dragging drama from other threads here, we’ll just close this one too.     

• 2 weeks later...