A week since the purge

1 minute ago, RUD Everyday said:

thoughts?

I think we should use one of the million other threads that are out there for specifically talking about this.

I agree, Comment in before thread locked. :)

Seriously though we have enough 502s without adding threads to do what other threads are already set up for.

7 hours ago, ColdJ said:

I agree, Comment in before thread locked. :)

Seriously though we have enough 502s without adding threads to do what other threads are already set up for.

the 502 and 503 errors have got nothing to do with that though ^^

2 hours ago, Izny said:

the 502 and 503 errors have got nothing to do with that though ^^

When the 502s are bad, each thread you have to open up to see a new comment, is a thread that might not open. So if all the same type of comments are all in the same thread then when you finally get it to load, you can read that page without having then to open yet another. It is the little things in life. :)

3 minutes ago, ColdJ said:

When the 502s are bad, each thread you have to open up to see a new comment, is a thread that might not open. So if all the same type of comments are all in the same thread then when you finally get it to load, you can read that page without having then to open yet another. It is the little things in life. :)

there's not enough traffic volume on ksp forums for a company like take two to have any excuses of them running into capacity issues though ;)

People might be trying to scrape all of the pages in the forum for a possible imminent forum closure. Started really getting 502/503 errors once Vanamode hinted that the forums might be closed down in the future and it got shared to reddit.