[1.12.x] Vano's Soundtrack for Kerbal Space Program

This is my music pack I made by myself to enjoy KSP. Hope you like it.

Required mod is Soundtrack Editor Forked by @linuxgurugamer and it's dependencies.

PREVIEW:

Spoiler

How to install:

Install Soundtrack Editor Forked manually.

Open KSP so it will automatically create playlist in main directory.

Go to Music folder, put my soundtracks into Space or Construction folder based on which folder they were in ZIP.

Go to Playlists folder and add each of my tracks in the Playlists.cfg for example:

track = Martian Adventure

Enjoy!

All tracks were made by me, in future updates there will be more of them.

DOWNLOAD
[Spacedock]

LICENSE: This soundtrack is licensed under Creative Commons 4.0 BY-SA. Commercial use is permitted but with attribution.

CHANGELOG:

Spoiler

1.4 - Added track "Jool"

1.3 - Added track "New Horizons", "Expedition 15" and "Dust Storm"

1.2 - Added track "Expedition 13", "Odyssey", "Spacewalk" and "Midnight"

1.1 - Added track "The Journey" and "Expedition 11"

1.0 - Release

TODO LIST:

More tracks!

Custom playlist file.

Kcalbeloh System Planet Pack support.

Tracks based on events such as reentry or craft destroying.

(In future, when tracklist will be fully developed, some of the tracks can be removed if they wont fit the style anymore)

Edited by MusicByVano

12 hours ago, MusicByVano said:

How to install:

Install Soundtrack Editor Forked manually or via CKAN.

CKAN doesn't have SoundtrackEditorForked as it edits files outside of the Gamedata directory. Just a small error that I noticed.

16 hours ago, Iapetus7342 said:

CKAN doesn't have SoundtrackEditorForked as it edits files outside of the Gamedata directory. Just a small error that I noticed.

Oooh this can be supported now, we should take a look....

Can you please upload the music on youtube  and provide a link here for others to be able to have a "Preinstall audition"? Its not the wisest idea to install a mod, have it change your configs and if you don't like it you might have problems after deleting it. (Source:Me. Downloaded BDA, deleted it because didn't like it, yet almost all the parts still have sliders from it.)

Thanks

2 hours ago, Fanta_Racer said:

Can you please upload the music on youtube  and provide a link here for others to be able to have a "Preinstall audition"? Its not the wisest idea to install a mod, have it change your configs and if you don't like it you might have problems after deleting it. (Source:Me. Downloaded BDA, deleted it because didn't like it, yet almost all the parts still have sliders from it.)

Thanks

Sure, good idea actually

6 hours ago, Fanta_Racer said:

Thanks

Done!

1 hour ago, rheaunderstars said:

Holy moly i absolutely love Echoes!! It feels like it would fit really well for entering the Kcalbeloh system, or after you enter the wormhole's SOI or something.

Mostly I was inspired by Surviving Mars OST