Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Just some Minmus EVA shenanigans with Munfurt Kerman.

c79adc156bf6c1732108a40755cd9ce6.png

That grin is very unsettling...

6523c18e60219de8aa6c9210fc85c988.png

"Guyyyyyyys...Can I come back now?"

ff1a6beb16b6365cb441c045cac4c25c.png

Jumping+grabbing Ladder=pushed off the top of said ladder. Physics, go home, you're drunk.

e78aa92f063980517bd91664f9dec26f.png

I'll send a Rover for Jeb to play with while I get a Station and Transfer craft in order.

Oh yeah!

Anbmgo1.png

This is my test launch of an ultra heavy launcher I made. It alone can make a 150-200km orbit comfortably. With 32 mainsails burning, it's also surprisingly nimble. Sadly, it's without power. I'm going to give it a payload and see what sort of launches it can achieve.

Wow... What's that thing's lift limit?

He probably used Photoshop or something similar. I doubt that it is possible to do that in-game. Also, notice the Kerbal's pose - I don't remember Kerbals putting their thumb up to...well...anything.

you guys can't tell? that's kerbalizer....

He probably used Photoshop or something similar. I doubt that it is possible to do that in-game. Also, notice the Kerbal's pose - I don't remember Kerbals putting their thumb up to...well...anything.

I just made a cool picture with the Kerbaliser (they had some new stuff since last I was there), and then edited the image with GIMP. There's lots of tutorials if you google around.

Edited by Speijker