Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I call it the MK-Intruder. It carries 18-250 pound bombs, has 5 prop engines ans 6 howitzers. It's a bit flaky in the turns but other than that it flies like a champ.

Top speed is 285m/s and when I fire the guns it loses about 1 to 2 m/s. LOL but I like it. I always wanted a flying gun and now I have a flying six shooter. CXhDxNQUwAAfGgt.pngCXhDnxLUkAAQlbu.pngCXhDz8sUMAA3IMa.png

3 hours ago, craigthomas said:

I call it the MK-Intruder. It carries 18-250 pound bombs, has 5 prop engines ans 6 howitzers. It's a bit flaky in the turns but other than that it flies like a champ.

Top speed is 285m/s and when I fire the guns it loses about 1 to 2 m/s. LOL but I like it. I always wanted a flying gun and now I have a flying six shooter. CXhDxNQUwAAfGgt.pngCXhDnxLUkAAQlbu.pngCXhDz8sUMAA3IMa.png

You remind me crimson skies the game! With this plane!

All the variants of the ADP-V7 Swallow fighter. :)oCiFLBX.jpg

In order, from background to foreground, they are:

1. A standard Swallow armed with a Sepatron missile.

2. A modified Swallow with a very large freefall bomb.

3. The standard Swallow.

4. The very fast Super Swallow.

QajNpMt.jpg

odUSqRW.jpg

QrxBvBd.jpg

Cxekobz.jpg

PjQVl5G.jpg

cgIE91d.jpg

GG1t4Dk.jpg

8PUgKlg.jpg

koSrp4K.jpg

0rC8leH.jpg

A bit of photoshop in there but mostly all stock. 

43qrf9r.jpg

99O1q1V.jpg

You get the best sunrises at the poles, thats why the ground looks weird. 

d4NzJco.jpg

Mods Used: KSPRC in the first ones. SVE In the second ones and of course scatterer and a few other mods.

Mi first post with images in this forum, i`m from Argentina and love Kerbal Space Program.

Landed at Ike, the "Factoria F" is a reutilizable ship, Can land at no atmosphere places, refil with Ore to fully load his tanks. It have a lab with 2 cinentists and can carry 11 extra kerbal or turists :). An other parts.

In Spanish: Esta es la nave "Factoria F" y es una nave reutilizable. Puede aterrizar en lugares sin atmosfera, rellenar su deposito de Ore para recargar sus tanques. Tiene 2 cintificos en el laboratiorio y puede cargar 11 tripulantes mas. Y otras partes utiles. :)

8YGMMFN.jpg

I Add some prints taken from the "Factoria C Ship" in his first land on Ike to refill his tanks.

In Spanish: Agrego unos prints de un modelo anterior llamado "Factoria C Ship" en curso a su primer aterrizaje en Ike para recargar combustible.

Nspa8r8.jpg

lARq9zR.jpg

JOqWox4.jpg

F6WoKsB.jpg

Hope you like it!

Espero les guste!

Edited by Krufo