Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

12 hours ago, War Eagle 1 said:

I tried making a battleship.
Ive spent over 5 hours so far and its driving me nuts
So now its just a really big paperweight that has a tendency to burst into smaller paper weights 
On the flip side look at the part count and no I'm not using rescale mod

What's the issue with it man? is it too flexible? B9 has invisible struts that work great.

Some Gravity Assist show off :cool:

Eve to Moho

lXNalEY.png

Jool to Sarnus (Outer Planets Mod)

D4oqHjD.png

and Jool to Oorma (Trans-Keptunian Mod) Outer Dwarf Planet... 6 Years of Travel! (Earth Time)

4cKbXrf.png 

Edited by Epox75

Just saw "The Force Awakens" And I was truly impressed! The new replacement for the imperial shuttle is a Upsilion Class Command Shuttle. With it's enormous wings it was a challenge to get flying right. I compensated for its a symmetric lift / thrust with a ton of SAS The wings are on IR Gantry's and are secured in place with Quantum struts.

screenshot11_zps9vocrsy4.png~original

Spoiler

screenshot12_zpszjep9s3r.png~original

screenshot13_zpshnpsjxrp.png~original

screenshot15_zps1u1ssgqf.png~original

screenshot19_zpskvdjdbuw.png~original

Edited by V8jester

I've been playing a Simple Realism career save with 10x Kerbin mod because I like realism, but I can't stand the angled ecliptic in RSS. It just bugs me soooooo much...

I decided to try Scatterer again, and between the frequent periods of glitchyness, I've gotten a few great shots.

Hydrofoils_zpsdqwd1vqm.png

Today I discovered it's easier for my seaplanes to take off if I put some hydrofoils up front and deploy them when I'm ready to take off. I figured it might work, but I had no idea they'd be so effective.

ETA, after much investigation, they worked very well for this design, less well for subsequent ones. YMMV, but if you have a breakthrough, let us know. ;)

Edited by SSgt Baloo

This is a part of my current "Duna sience `em all" mission, a LFO Transferstage with Atmolander and Sience/ISRU Rover in the fairing, docked to my biggest E-size asteroid ISRU Fuelstation i ever managed in KSP (Has still about 1400 tons ore worth of fuel).  The station is in 5000km Kerbin orbit (more wrangling was not possible in stockgame...), which is in my opinion a very good altitude for interplanetary transfermissionstarts, however, i can start off fully fueled, thats sufficient for me.

F8KkmR1.png

A pic from docking maneuver, i keep the large dockingport directions to "orbit normal/antinormal", makes things easier when the "target" command gets lost due to 0m/s game physics restrictions.

jy40sLu.png

Edited by Mikki