Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

I just came across those old pics, from v .18 I think

A munar base...it never left KSC

screenshot20_zps7d60dbaa.png

I also had a wheeled version

screenshot134_zpsaa18721c.png

screenshot143_zpsead46281.png

The kerbals who worked on this project were desperate, they were so proud of themselves and yet so sad they weren't able to send it into space.

Bill came up with a nice plan : Lets put it in the museum and pretend it's a replica. "When Kerbals come to visit the KSC we'll just tell them it's a replica, the real one firmly sitting on the Mun.

After all, no one is going to build a rocket to check it, right ?"

Bill...he really is the smartest of us.

A Kethane mining rover

screenshot187_zpsa4fe1a94.png

The idea was to build another rover that would collect the filled tanks and bring them to the rafinery...yeah...another unfinished project...

And a kethane mining station on Minmus...it never left Minmus but that's ok, it wasn't supposed to...:P

screenshot211_zps9b549f61.png

screenshot205_zps6e23a757.png

Hm... are the engine exhausts blocked? Or shouldn't those radiators be sticking that far out?

Worse, it has two small tanks of conventional fuel with equally conventional engines! I greatly underestimated the delta-V for entering orbit after exiting warp. Had a brain fart moment and forgot that the ship would keep its heliocentric velocity as well.

Continuing with said mission:

The lander U-05 Kobayashi (seen on the far side of the ship) rendezvous with its mothership/laboratory complex in low Duna orbit. I think this is the single heaviest thing outside Kerbin's SOI at the moment...and it lags like hell.

RYX9H8T.png