[1.0.5] FASA 5.44

frizzank

I would guess it's for those of us who use Gemini because it's a fantastic well-balanced command module, not because it's something that's historically accurate (even though it is).

pretty much yeah

Im not going to do it but if someone else wants to add it im fine with it.

i didn't ask you directly because it seems you don't like including plugins, which i'm thankful for, but it would be nice to have a screen or two in big G or the M.O.L.

if no one else has done it I'd be willing to try and figure it out. is there a tutorial or something for IVA's that might help?

Can G dock to standard size ports without modification?

Sizes 1 and 0 which is the Jr and the standard but not the large.

MOL looks great! I hope you'll make also a version without "Kerbal Air Force" on its side for those of us who would like to use it in missions different that the historical ones

There were several versions of the MOL the one I went with is a Kerbal one that was converted from a US Air force one to a purely science one so no words on the side of this one.

Hey Frizzank, I have the latest files and everything, but I don't have the Rescue G for some reason.

Did you delete the old version before installing?

Does anyone know how to make an animation accesible from EVA. I know certain parts let you do it, but I was hoping that there was a command in the CFG that would let you access it.

Ah, okay. I thought it was released already lol My bad.

Do you have any plans to make the Saturn I or V? Or even Ares? If you do make the Ares, are you going to make I, IV, and V? Or just I and V. Number IV is just the second stage of I on top of V, but what I mean is are you going to make an adaptor for make IV?

Edit: Also, for the Gemini science station, are you going to put Air Force on it? Or Kerbal Force, or KAF?

Edited by GoldForest

Closer view of the MOL-Has little handrails for your kerbals to latch onto.

Also the equipment module lets you cram all sorts of stuff in it.

Custom Solar panels and IVA will come later. As well as an Apollo style transmitter.

gwPXeVy.jpg

zlGtjuE.jpg

Y21YzN0.jpg

obroabF.jpg

lOIp35F.jpg

v94Huzs.jpg

Edited by frizzank

Closer view of the MOL-Has little handrails for your kerbals to latch onto.

Also the equipment module lets you cram all sorts of stuff in it.

Custom Solar panels and IVA will come later. As well as an Apollo style transmitter.

what are the solar panels going to look like because i'd quite like some that looked like the ones from skylab (the one directly attached to the hull, not the one of the four attached to the telescope mount).

GoldForest: at the top of the very page you posted on:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/24867-22-FASA-3-12-Fairings-and-Rescue-G%21-Dec-10th?p=842442&viewfull=1#post842442

There were several versions of the MOL the one I went with is a Kerbal one that was converted from a US Air force one to a purely science one so no words on the side of this one.

frizzank: looking VERY good!

MOL was to launch with Titan IIIM: A stretched-core Titan III with two 7-segment SRMs. Note however that, going by how you made the UA1205 look (6 full segments, rather than a half, then 5, then a half) I suggest making it 8 full segments. :)

Here's IIM: titan3m.gif

Here's IIIC for reference: x20_titan.gif

And here's the whole family titangen.gif

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.