Post your space station MEGATHREAD

SpaceStation One:

1eq3ir.jpg

Spaceship is just passing by and refuelling.

Dont really know what else to add really. I like to have a good looking station, that i can actually USE without getting killed by framerate :)

Edited by Conzolax
Other picture

I dont know how many parts are in that monster, other than a generic "Too Many" I dont mean to be glib, i just never checked. I decided to retire that save file and start fresh. I really enjoy the symmetrical stations, I am redesigning another now, with less parts, and hopefully less lag trying to dock things to it. Those two way docking collars may also have to go away as well, while sturdy, I have to make something easier to dock.

The Lighthouse is finished

that was the first part (15m diameter)

light1dzuxy.jpg

The shaft delivery

light2qoi5m.jpg

docked together with position lights extended (thanks to the LLL mod)

light380eyo.jpg

The final destination at 500km munar orbit docked with the 30m base

light42sf9e.jpg

thx to the partgenerator and LLL-Mod to made this possible

For those that like 'em big...really effin' big.

24 linked parts from 14 launches assembled painstakingly in orbit...completely [sTOCK]. Presenting the RFS Coral Reef:

2013_04_26_00003.jpg2013_04_26_00005.jpg

Docking that ship took about 2 hours due to lag, the procedure itself was fairly easy.

2013_05_03_00013.jpg2013_05_03_00019.jpg

Edited by PolecatEZ

http://i.imgur.com/HwMhkaz.png

Can someone identify for me those 'habitat' modules? It's the second time I've seen them and the second time I've seen no mention of them. I thought they were HOME parts but I just checked my parts and I have nothing like that.

They're also in this picture: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Party-Starter.png

My LKO Fuel Depot with Space Tug (for pulling in my refueling cans) and Vanguard Class spaceplane docked.

h6A8kgl.jpg

Im building a slightly larger station at 100k orbit but its still in to early construction for decent pictures.

ogwwgyM.png

As a moderator of the Terraria forums, when I realized I COULD do this, I realized I HAD to do this.

Getting into orbit was as annoying as you'd imagine though. Irregularly shaped and weighted rockets are definitely a pain. Heh.

It serves me pretty well though. Basic, but holds enough for basic usages.

It IS the second space station I've ever made, after all. I'll do complex stuff later.

This is my most recent rendezvous with the KSS - Alpha station, linking up another refuel tank. Linked since it's 1080p in size. My framerate's starting to drop at that station T_T I hope the KSP team optimizes their coding some day.

Terraria is the only game apart from KSP that i am playing at the moment.

Awesome game, struggling with it though.

Sorry for being off topic, but are you anxious for Starbound?

this is my Kethan mining station: The SS Nostromo. (not to be confused with the Nostromo from ALIEN)screenhot1.png

it has place for 1 big miner, 9 smaller miners and 16 probes to scan for Kethane. not kind to my framerate.

You know you have to upload it on a site like imgur in order to us to see it ? We can't see your screenshot directly from you computer.