Dragon Rider Capsule [0.23 (2/14/14)

checked a few pages back to see if anyone has the same issue...didn't find anything.

I made a new fresh install of the game. Last time(about a week ago) everything was fine.Now I have the issue that the pod doesn't wanna be the first part.i know there is a simple solution to that but I googled around and couldn't find it.can anyone help and tell me how exactly should the part.cfg be?

yeah...this is strange...decided to delete everything and reinstall.had some problems with other parts from other mods...must be some plugin messing things up.will try every plugin I downloaded one by one to find what caused this.the part.cfg looked ok.

Hmm, I've downloaded and started up KSP, then tried to load the Dragon Assembled in the VAB, but the craft is greyed out, says it contains locked or invalid parts. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

You need to go to the R&D Centre, then unlock the parts there.

If it matters, I"m on a Mac. The craft downloads as Unix Executable File, instead of just a document, which can be edited with a text editor, like every other .craft file. Tried downloading the file again, same thing, no part in R&D, won't load in VAB. Bizarre.

I have an issue. I have a couple of other mods installed, and the result is that the right click menu for the dragon capsule is too big and I can't select most of the options, as they get cut off the screen. Anything I can do?

I have an issue. I have a couple of other mods installed, and the result is that the right click menu for the dragon capsule is too big and I can't select most of the options, as they get cut off the screen. Anything I can do?

You can also scroll your mouse wheel to zoom out until the entire list is visible.

For anyone having the issue where The Dragon Cloak and Dragon Pod are messed up!

Pop open the config

Change the "module = " line from "commandPod" to "Part"

Save your work.

Profit.

EDIT: That didn't fix anything...Sorry.

EDIT: I'm a dummy and accidentally overwrote the part config for the Dragon Cloak with the one for the Capsule...I feel dumb.

Edited by Taki117

Both of these mods would be more useful if you made them career compatible, perhaps it's just me but I can't find any parts in the tech tree after installing this mod.

Nowadays people are going to be focused on career, and it's a personal suggestion to make it compatible.

However if this is compatible I would gladly take a notice on that, thank you perhaps it's just the way I installed it.

I found out how to make this compatible with KSPI. First, remove the decoupler module from the Dragon Wings. Then add this to the Dragon Pod:

MODULE
{
name = ModuleDecouple
ejectionForce = 250
explosiveNodeID = trunk
}

That should allow it to function almost like normal, but it works with KSPI.

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.