Show off your flags MEGATHREAD

geb

Meanwhile, in a nearby universe...

*snip*

I agree with this man's idea for flags. Everyone should use this idea... simply because of the goatee. Devs, give us the ability to add goatees to all our Kermen.

I'll probably play around with other flags as well as some point.

And I'll be honest, I'll probably make a dirty flag just the once. First, just because I am turning 30 in a few days, doesn't mean I can't act like an immature teenager occasionally. Two, those Kerbals are in space for years at a time occasionally and get lonely (I've never seen a female Kerbal...do they reproduce through asexual fission? That would explain how my Kerbals get replaced so quickly after they blow up on the launch pad). Three because...well...because, why not?

If NASA can do this?

http://i.imgur.com/eqOEDzw.jpg

Why can't I?

I made this one, as well as a few others a while ago, when the flag plugin was made.

8723045587_82bb027db7.jpg

My original is quite a bit larger, I might have to redo the lettering to fit the new size.

I love it! Corps not Corp btw

Edited by flyin_ruski

Here's a flag I whipped up in Paint: The flag for the United Nations of Kerban!

O6VOPhS.png

There's a stripe for each of the major continents (excluding Antartica and the Artic), and a star for each of the pre-unification countries.

Four guys built an airstrip next to an erupting volcano and pawn shop, then dropped an egg on the sidewalk?

Your comment reminds me of the famous pioneer plaque, if i had found that thing and all my people were as dumb as me it wouldn't have been much use, i would have recognised the humans as some kind of creature, but all the other information would have passed me by as squiggles.

The humans would be like: So, you found our plaque then?

Me: yes, yes i did.

Humans: I see, why didn't you visit then? Why wait a billion years till we came to you?

Me: Ah...well you see i was rather busy, you're not the only species flinging plaques around you know, you were in the queue though i assure you.

Humans: Ah, we marked everything clearly didn't we? The relative position of the sun to the center of the galaxy and 14 pulsars.....the hyperfine transition of neutral hydrogen?...Our solar system...the drawing of us naked, squishy, harmless and ripe for conquering?

Me: Yes, yes, all in order i'm sure! *nervous grin*

*twiddle thumbs in embarrassment"

Me: Well i really must be going, nice meeting you!

Humans: er..bye.

Also, no transparency.

That will be true for decals also? (I know, it's a "more on that later".)

And does the code read a 32-bit PNG just disregarding alpha information, or it doesn't read those at all?

Meanwhile, in a nearby universe...

LOL, I love the Mirror Kerbin symbol :D

But nevertheless, I think I'm still a Feddie at heart. A very early feddie, also.

9jb3Yib.png

This is the final 256x160 flag! Why there is a Aligator? They are my favourite animals!

G4iizxi.png

This flag gets my seal of approval. Alligators are indeed awesome.

I wanted to change much on my previous flag. I'm really getting the hang of logo designing in Inkscape.

TackHRC.png

That looks awesome. I wish I was good at designing things... Also naming things...

Here's what I've done so far. I might make a new one when I get a little better at it.

d7jovzt.png

Not the best, but it's alright for paint. I didn't have anything else to use. KART simply stands for Kerbal Aerospace Research and Technologies.

Edited by ZingidyZongxxx
Accidently misquoted someone.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.