What did you do in KSP1 today?

Xeldrak

While doing Mün plant the flag exp training for one of my new pilots. I landed near (12.6 km) a certain egg that I have not visited before. Cool thing I was not even trying:

020C5982C878A8873104084A458C835E5B27D78A

Stair way to Kerbin found:

18D1C5620FCCD5BE6CD942BDCA1573D4441B3690

And this is what happens when you switch to orbit view while on EVA and yes he was slidding down while walking:

3C9E8815C336C03FB3CF46645595AA199DF9DD4D

I installed the Planet Factory Mod and tried to send a survey probe to the gas giant to check out all the moons and the rings. I tried to follow the most efficient path but instead ended upon the most inefficient, oh well. I still managed to get to Sentar and into orbit but after ditching the nuclear transfer stage I realised the probe had no reaction wheels and was completely uncontrollable. This rendered the cameras that I had installed completely useless. Damn, well, next time I'm testing my craft before they get to the edge of the solar system.....

Today I unlocked enough stuff in my .90 career save to get a plane up and around for Jeb to make several visual surveys before running out of fuel. It's not the prettiest plane, but here it is.

screenshot0-4.png

That picture was taken after the plane had run out of fuel, in the dark, and just a few meters above the water (wouldn't you know it had to conk out over water). I tried to get my speed down, but the plane still disintegrated when it hit. Jeb was okay, though, and I fulfilled several contracts all with one long-distance flight. Now I have enough money to start upgrading buildings and stuff, which is great, because I was starting to tire of grinding the "test part" contracts.

Bill brought my Rover Drop Ship down to the surface of Duna...

rL3oqPS.jpg

Exploration Rover released from the winch...

4cYUqGh.jpg

Bill planting his landing flag...

3f6IUou.jpg

And going crazy with the rover while running mission contracts...

hi5tt5u.jpg

Returning back to the mothership...

JoLLsGE.jpg

After hooking the rover back up to the winch and strutting it into a fixed position...

uW6wQUl.jpg

... taking off again.

AnakIjl.jpg

Returning to the orbital outpost.

DZG1rNp.jpg

Jeb made a short visit to Ike to run some contracts there as well...

ovfhqdh.jpg

After making about 6 million K$, the A-Team is leaving Duna...

FbvMVVN.jpg

And returns to Kerbin a couple month later...

N39btrP.jpg

I am now turning towards a new project: colonizing Eeelo for surface Karborundum-mining. :cool:

Technically, it's yesterday, but I spent yesterday downloading a crap ton of mods, because i'm gonna make a base on Moho, and I want it to DO something, dangit. (I asked for help here: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/106661-Base-building-usefulness-mods eventually I ended up downloading MKS/OKS, informational mods, ScanSAT, Karbonite, Extraplanetary Launchpads, stockalike station parts, TAC life support, KAS, kerbal joint reinforcement, and probably a few others I can't remember right now. (But my GameData folder has around 23 folders in it)

Now, to figure out how all these mods actually work (extraplanetary launchpads is confusing with MKS/OKS, but i'll figure it out :P) before I head off to Moho! :D