SSTOs! Post your pictures here~

I managed to build my first 3 person SSTO today. I got one into orbit yesterday but as it ran out of rocketfuel and had to use a lot of RCS fuel to actually get into a stable orbit I didn't feel it counted.

4 TurboJet engines, 2 LV-T45 Liquid Fuel engines.

0n6OOTw.jpg

Ever since .21 came out I have been unable to fly my spaceplanes leaving me no choice but to day after day build those huge, ungainly, fuel guzzling rockets... Until today.

KEPLER, (Hornet Class Mk.68-C) docked at ADVENTURE, (Traveller Class Mk.3-B Interplanetary Spacecraft) for routine crew transfer and resupply.

Z6Ev1wR.png

Qziv4Ob.png

My very first SSTO ever: it can rendezvous and dock at 120km, and maybe also 240km.

Shuttlecraft Type 1 - Aeon Class (Prototype)

XnLZPvG.jpg

Working on this thing led me to create Shuttlecraft Systems Inc. Link in my sig.

OWZP1Qq.png

E0cyG5U.png

In 0.21.1 it seems to act a bit differently, with some insane acceleration within the Kerbin system. I managed to get around 400Km/s before I even left it, with Jeb experiencing some 134.6 G's constantly :D He's even more of a super Kerbal than we ever imagined.

Can you use Jet Engines on Tylo?

Actually... what planets have Air?

I've only been to Duna with an SSTO and the Mun with a Rocket/Buggy and that planet just past the Mun with an SSTO and crashed there.. I can't remember the name of that planet.

Can you use Jet Engines on Tylo?

Actually... what planets have Air?

I've only been to Duna with an SSTO and the Mun with a Rocket/Buggy and that planet just past the Mun with an SSTO and crashed there.. I can't remember the name of that planet.

I think Laythe is the only other world where jets will work.

The newly refurbished and updated for .21 Mk.44-C WASP launching a small payload.

uAchj3t.jpg

The brand new WASP disassembling itself upon reentry... Luckily the pilot survived with some well placed parachutes. Back to the SPH.

5xwJo75.png

Its TouhouTorpedo's Mk3 fuselage expansion pack. He also makes a very nice Mk3 cockpit (internal IVA model), a Mk3 crew cabin, the Mk4 fuselage system, the incredible multi-wheels pack... Great stuff.