What's your favorite mun/planet in the kerbolsystem?

On my part, I really like Vall and Dres. I don't know guys, surprisingly Laythe is my least favourite body in the game. Yeah you can fly planes on there but it's just water and dunes for now :l It's interesting for colonization and such, but I'm more the explorer KSP player type, and Vall and Dres both have some awesome terrain to show :)

I really like Duna just because its easy to get there and back and its the Mars analogue. I haven't been anywhere further than the Duna System.

I love Vall because its the Europa analogue in KSP. Does somebody else want hydrobots???

Eeloo is the Europa analogue it even says on the wiki.

Edited by tygoo7

Duna is probably my favourite planet, not least for the fact that it's my most visited interplanetary destination and is becoming quite busy these days. I have a colony base, space station, satellite (should be satellites but I remarkably haven't done that yet) as well as a couple of surface probes. Ike is currently underloved by me though, but I plan to put a small base on its surface plus some satellites of its own.

As good looking as the Jool system is, Duna is pretty in its own way. Maybe if we had another asteroid moon around Duna (like Mars has Phobos and Deimos), then the opinions of a few people might change :P

Duna is probably my favourite planet, not least for the fact that it's my most visited interplanetary destination and is becoming quite busy these days. I have a colony base, space station, satellite (should be satellites but I remarkably haven't done that yet) as well as a couple of surface probes. Ike is currently underloved by me though, but I plan to put a small base on its surface plus some satellites of its own.

As good looking as the Jool system is, Duna is pretty in its own way. Maybe if we had another asteroid moon around Duna (like Mars has Phobos and Deimos), then the opinions of a few people might change :P

Thinking of it, I would REALLY like to see a Phobos/Deimos equivalent. Gilly v2.0

Immm gonna say Laythe too. I really want to get a kerbal there (preferrably with a spaceplane) before the radiation/volcanic activity one of the dev's was talking about. I like it as it is, more friendly.

I like it because it has water, but also isn't completely devoid of land. It's close enough to the sun to have liquid water, lowest temperatures go to about -40 degrees which is cold, but survivable, but they go up to 6 degrees, which is nice. It has oxygen in its atmosphere too for jet engines, and theres 4 other moons of Jool you can fly to if you need a bit of no-atmosphere or low-gravity. It's perfect for a colony :D

Duna is my favorite. I have a small satellite network, refueling station, and three colonies on the surface. The reason I chose Duna for my primary Kerbal colonies is due to its relative ease of access, plus having a thin atmosphere allows for easy trips to the station and ion gliders.

Ike also has a small kethane operation that ships fuel to the Duna station. My next cruiser will probably take a visit and drop some supplies off.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.