Guess Who Will Reply Next?

Flixxbeatz

Nope, Valentina Kerman?

Hi guys and girls :)

I think Raincrafter is around here somewhere.

I think that the mods have a system where whenever a mod's name is mentioned, or just the word "moderator" It flags that post, for example, a while back, people started to ask for Jeb Bill and Bob, and they showed up, posting the only messages they ever have posted, and more recently, I found a forum bug, the post got a couple of replies, not from mods, though. But when I said the magic word "moderators" sal_vager showed almost instantly.

Nope, Valentina Kerman?

I think that the mods have a system where whenever a mod's name is mentioned, or just the word "moderator" It flags that post, for example, a while back, people started to ask for Jeb Bill and Bob, and they showed up, posting the only messages they ever have posted, and more recently, I found a forum bug, the post got a couple of replies, not from mods, though. But when I said the magic word "moderators" sal_vager showed almost instantly.

What us? We're definitely not watching. (Sal's busy with Squadcast at the moment, I think he'll be back later). I can get him to post soon too :D