In the spirit of cooperation and competition

Nauthy

Woo, go Audacity! Seriously, it is one of the best free programs out there for recording audio. Like Cake said, you have lots of control over the volume and audio quality. What're you having trouble with? I'm sure we can help ya out.

Also, updated persistance file coming "soon" . My days off weren't as relaxing as I would've liked, I've barely been at home. :( If anything, it might be better to fix the station's orbit after leax's module goes up, in case any adjustments other than the inclination need to be made.

Problem is mostly that KSP is surprisingly boring to lets-play if you know what youre doing. I have small fragments of voice here and there rather than an entertaining video, so i have to do a post-video recording of voiceover. Doing this would also solve the silly decision i made to record using Fraps' pushtotalk.

if someone wan't to go ahead before me feel free. I'm sick and won't be able to make the video for a few days.

No worries, man, take care of yourself. I'll PM the next guy on the list to get a module up in the meantime.

And it's all good, Spyrit :) Take your time, getting a good video out isn't easy, but it's pretty damn satisfying when you do. Need any help?

ok fixed it, i can launch stuff in .23 with the save now, had to make a new save then save the old pers file as quicksave and load it.

Huh, that's weird. I haven't tried it yet, but good to know that there's a quick fix.

I've got TheCanadianVendingMachine to go next, if that's cool with you leax. You guys can work on your modules at the same time anyways, we can combine the saves after if we need to.

Hey guys, how are things? First of all, happy holidays! I hope everyone is having a nice and warm Christmas season :)

Sorry I haven't been around lately, Toronto (where I live) got hit really hard by an ice storm over the weekend, I've been without power for the last 3 days. But I'm back now!

How are things going with the module and videos?

Toronto (where I live) got hit really hard by an ice storm over the weekend, I've been without power for the last 3 days. But I'm back now!

I know about that from this http://imgur.com/gallery/utgHsqp.

still sick, got a new keyboard. discovered this about audacity

I get alot of white noise on my mic.

I have made my module but haven't launched it yet.

No worries, guys, take your time and get better/deal with exams. Enjoy the holidays and all that :)

I expected this part of December to be a little slow for the project, but we can get back into it full time in the new year.

And yea, Audacity is awesome, heh. So simple and yet so many features.

Sick too here, and i'm in the middle of an exam period, which is why i haven't had very much time, but the video is coming along and is about... 4/5ths of the way done. I've scrapped the entire 'narration' project and gone for a Danny2462-esque text overlay.

I too have decided to skip out a bit on the voice narriation of ksp and go for a danny like thing. I'm just using audacity to remove the white noise in my rimworld videos that I haven't posted yet, maybe I'll fix the ones I have posted already but that's gonna take some time.

I heard about that ice storm Nauthy. How bad did it get where you were? I heard about how some people had to leave home and get to specific shelters and stuff.

I was without electricity for about 3 days, but other areas were hit really hard. One of my co-workers got her power back after 8 days... And it's pretty cold up here, too. The city set up warming shelters for whoever needed a place to crash. I stayed at home because of work, yay! Fun times.

So how is it going everyone?

I'm guessing everyone's still recovering after the holidays and New Years, heh. Hopefully we can get back into the swing of things soon.

Do you think stock multiplayer will be done by the time we're ready for the Mun?

(I do.)

Honestly i was kindof hoping we could bypass the Mun and head straight for Eve, Duna or either of their moons. If we're going to put a base and a station on every single celestial body it could take a very long time.

Although the Mun would work, but then i'd think it would be next up, so i doubt it'll be out by then.

Honestly i was kindof hoping we could bypass the Mun and head straight for Eve, Duna or either of their moons. If we're going to put a base and a station on every single celestial body it could take a very long time.

Although the Mun would work, but then i'd think it would be next up, so i doubt it'll be out by then.

Ooh! Ooh! Let's do Moho next!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.