[0.24.2] TiberDyne Aerospace R&D Division - Shuttle System 3.6 Career Update!

Tiberion

• 2 weeks later...
If you want, wrap the CFG's manually

I do have a fix for the mod, here it is, if you're too lazy to do it yourself: <snip>

I will take this down as soon as Tiberion tells me to

Did you attribute? You did everything but 1.

Also the Creative Commons License page also stated:

With the understanding that:

Waiver  Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.

Public Domain  Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.

Other Rights  In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:

• Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;

• The author's moral rights;

• Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.

Notice  For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.

Edited by Designer225

Sorry didn't notice someone had posted in here.

Still not dead, just a little hiatus. I need to dig through my development version to see where I left off, I think I was in the middle of an upscale of the parts. I need to do that and the config updates. But I don't plan on releasing anything before 0.21 because I want to see how the SAS updates affects the vectoring; might not need the compensator plugin so much anymore; we'll see.

Haven't talk to Pirate in a while, so the status of the explorer shuttle model is unknown.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if you were still planning on updating this for 0.20x as all the other shuttles out there are sometimes too large for what I want to accomplish. Any word now that the NovaPunch pack is done?

*edit: I did not see the posts prior to my own. My apologies.

Edited by hoodedarche0

okay, so the savegame file structure changed, but did the structure of .craft files change in a way that breaks them? part.cfg file changes? If those two are unchanged or are changed in a way that does not break older stuff, then there shouldn't be any problems.

okay, so the savegame file structure changed, but did the structure of .craft files change in a way that breaks them? part.cfg file changes? If those two are unchanged or are changed in a way that does not break older stuff, then there shouldn't be any problems.

Harv did say that the new Save structure (which is just moving day for CREW line group and VESSEL line group) breaks the save from 0.20.2 or earlier, but can be converted to the compatible version. Create a save file first, then follow the example to move everything in the old save. Or, just use the save converting system (Where is it anyway?).

0.21 changed both SAS and save structure, 0.20 changed the loading system (so that everything except mods dated 0.19.1 or earlier must runs on GameData folder).

And please, don't mind me for the talking.

Harv did say that the new Save structure (which is just moving day for CREW line group and VESSEL line group) breaks the save from 0.20.2 or earlier, but can be converted to the compatible version. Create a save file first, then follow the example to move everything in the old save. Or, just use the save converting system (Where is it anyway?).

0.21 changed both SAS and save structure, 0.20 changed the loading system (so that everything except mods dated 0.19.1 or earlier must runs on GameData folder).

And please, don't mind me for the talking.

With Respect to you, and appologies to tyberion this will be the last time I derail this, the save structure and the file structre are different. The mod file structure set up in .20 has had no changes in .21, as such adapting the file structure of an older mod to .20+ effectively makes it work in .21.

did he just call me obtuse... lol, just kidding!!

great work by the way, relax and take your time, great mods take time, most of us understand that, and are not obtuse, at least I hope not, lol :wink:

Edited by Benzschwagel

Yes let's keep this track on thread and this thread on track shall we. Tiberion does great work and he(or she, i'm assuming he) has already stated that this Mod will eventually get converted over once Nova Punch is squared away and they are happy with it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.