Kerbin City Community Project - Phase B - New Islands

nothke

I have made a website with google sites. It's still under construction, but I have already something.

If you want to see it, click here

Oh my God.. That was really a joke that we need a website! In my opinion it's too much work to edit a website. If you want to edit and update that'll be ok, but I actually doubt how useful it would be.

Oh my God.. That was really a joke that we need a website! In my opinion it's too much work to edit a website. If you want to edit and update that'll be ok, but I actually doubt how useful it would be.

I want to manage it, no problem with it.

Let's see how useful it will be, I just have to click the DELETE button.

EDIT: If I give someone the "edit" rights, they can delete pages, add some, change text

Never mind, fixed it. So if you want to post you're progress on the site and you have a Google account, then sent me you're gmail in a PM and I invite you to the site so you can post.

I'm currently makeing a KIRT - Kerbal Institute of Rocket Technology campus. A subsidairy of KIT.

Hay, I am intending to dedicate a full island to the campus (the small one West of the 'downtown' island on the sketch map). I wanted to base it of MIT too and call it KIT =) I think that the old English style campus that you are intending to make would fit perfectly. Also, I'd like to make a Kresge auditorium lookalike to go inside the campus.

EDIT: Oh wait.. I don't know if you are the one who wanted to make an English-like University, but somebody said that and I can't find it! God, this is confusing

Also, Frogbull has joined the project and is improving his statue of Kiberty =)

Edited by nothke

EDIT: Oh wait.. I don't know if you are the one who wanted to make an English-like University, but somebody said that and I can't find it! God, this is confusing

That was deadshot462, but he was just giving some ideas. > Post <

Also, Frogbull has joined the project and is improving his statue of Kiberty =)

That's awesome

I'm hoping to make a simplified version of this for a major station.

I came up it for simcity many years ago, but was never able to make it.

These were sketches for the main facade.

35878_114439505268685_7423212_n.jpg

Did make the track alignment in railsim though.

What I do with it depends on how many platforms, and what track alignments are.

Speaking of rails, it'd be good to come up with a track standard for both this, and the modular rails I'm hoping to make. We should discuss that on its thread sometime.

Edited by Tw1