Where is YOUR Jebediah Kerman?

Skydrow

Currently stranded on Laythe in a plane missing 2/3 engines

Snap, my Jeb is stranded on Laythe too. Though his craft is perfectly fine, it has about enough fuel to get about 20 meters of the ground and then crash.

Just launched my rescue craft this morning....I'm highly confident about it landing on Laythe, but highly suspicious about it's ability to make orbit or for it's orbital long range tank to have enough juice to get everyone back to Kerbin. Joolian gravity is an unforgiving mistress.

I'm happy to report that my Jeb is finally home after being stranded in inter-planetary space for quite a while. It just took me a fair bit of time to gather the Science! needed to be able to reliably get him. Check out my you-tube channel for the let's plays, he gets stranded in episode 6 or 7. I just filmed his rescue last night, although that Let's Play may not be posted until next week.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.